The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a loose meat sandwich a Midwest thing? The only other time I've heard of it was when Roseanne opened a loose meat sandwich shop on the show. Places around here don't serve them.

They don't serve loose meat sandwiches in Oregon (that I know of) either. I don't remember any in California or Hawaii either, but I haven't lived in either for many years. "Loose meat" doesn't sound very appetizing.

The Made-Rite sandwiches are good, but they have a little more hype than they're worth in my opinion. If you're not careful, you can wear half of it instead of eat it.

Big report is done! While it may not be a masterpiece, my conclusions are detailed and well supported, with a little gut feeling thrown in. If they don't like it they can get another opinion.

I would have been done earlier in the day, but Claire and Diane kept distracting me with their posts. The chicks around her can sure keep a man from focusing with all their bantings, rantings, joy-joys, cupcakes, and cookies.

Kevin

I would have been done earlier in the day, but Claire and Diane kept distracting me with their posts. The chicks around her can sure keep a man from focusing with all their bantings, rantings, joy-joys, cupcakes, and cookies.

Kevin

Wow and to think we do all that with our clothes on.

Wow and to think we do all that with our clothes on.

And from another state.

Just think what a hint of skin does to me. A quick glance at flesh above the knee and I get all sweaty and discomflabbergasted.

Kevin

And from another state.

Just think what a hint of skin does to me. A quick glance at flesh above the knee and I get all sweaty and discomflabbergasted.

Kevin

You strike me more as an ankles kind of guy.

And from another state.

Kevin

Geez--I thought the same thing. Great minds think alike and all.

What if we flashed a little elbow?

Kevin was born in the wrong era.

He'd swoon. Do men swoon?

I do love a pretty ankle, where it leads up and around to a perfectly smooth calf, then slides nicely back inside to the thighal area. I prefer them not too muscular, please.

Go with the neck hollow, collar bone, and shoulder area. The right view of that can make a guy shiver. This guy at least.

Kevin

I do love a pretty ankle, where it leads up and around to a perfectly smooth calf, then slides nicely back inside to the thighal area. I prefer them not too muscular, please.

I prefer the muscularity of the calf and thighal (great word, btw!) areas.

I prefer the muscularity of the calf and thighal (great word, btw!) areas.

Got you. It's a matter of taste. Sometimes it can be a bit much.

Spoiler
Carrie-Saint-Martin.gif

Kevin

Isn't it Gasman who likes body building women?

Kevin was born in the wrong era.

He'd swoon. Do men swoon?

That's for him to say, but I'm confident he'd blush to the tops of his ears.

I
Go with the neck hollow, collar bone, and shoulder area. The right view of that can make a guy shiver. This guy at least.

Kevin

Oh dear, here I go threadjacking again, but--

did you know you can get a sense of a person's overall flexibility by looking at her (or his) collarbone? If they flare up towards the shoulders, not so flexible. Most ballet dancer's collar bones flare down.

Boo wants me to tell everyone she read an entire book in one day: Diary of a Wimpy Kid.

Oh dear, here I go threadjacking again, but--

did you know you can get a sense of a person's overall flexibility by looking at her (or his) collarbone? If they flare up towards the shoulders, not so flexible. Most ballet dancer's collar bones flare down.

Now I'll be sticking my head in close and asking "Do you flare up or down."

Boo wants me to tell everyone she read an entire book in one day: Diary of a Wimpy Kid.

Jr. Lancer says good job. She has read that, too.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back