THP 1 Year Donation Drive

I am sure that you probably noticed this, but the donation bar says 0%

I am sure that you probably noticed this, but the donation bar says 0%

Unfortunately I believe Hacker says it resets, so he will be working on it shortly.

Due to the way the software is setup, the donation bar resets each month. Because of that we must subtract what we have received and start it over. The new goal is $675. We hope everybody continues to help our cause. Thank you for all of your support already.

Thanks again to everyone that has donated. Today was a special day reaching over 1000 members and it reminded me just how lucky we are to have all of you!

GG hit the nail on the head. We have come a long way in our 1 year and we have some really big plans coming down the pipeline as well. Thank you to everyone that has helped with our cause during this donation drive. We mentioned that when we started this drive we would be doing a contest for the people that have jumped in with support. We will be setting that up with a couple of great prizes very soon.

Donate my friends. Help support a site that gives back like no other site I have ever seen!

We want to personally thank those that are helping offset some of the shipping costs associated with these contests. We never expect anything, and when it comes, it brings a smile to all of our faces. Thank you.

If it means amazing contest like the last few I'll keep donating!

Donations don't affect the contests! But they do help offset some of our costs.

Hacker is absolutely right. But they do help. With our recent server change and the 12 days of Holiday Cheer contest shipping charges, it gets expensive. I want to personally say thank you to everybody that has continued to help us out. You guys and gals are the best. It means so much to us each and every time.

I'm a member of a half dozen golf forums, moderator on 2 of them, but this is the best run site I visit. It is also the only one I've ever made a donation to, so that might say something about how I feel about JB, GG, and all of the staff here at THP.

Keep up the good work kids!! :clapp:

I'm a member of a half dozen golf forums, moderator on 2 of them, but this is the best run site I visit. It is also the only one I've ever made a donation to, so that might say something about how I feel about JB, GG, and all of the staff here at THP.

Keep up the good work kids!! :clapp:

Very kind words Fourputt. Thank you.

Back