#TheKing Is Here - 2nd Contest

Photo 1. Chad your hair can't be natural...Yup it is, what can ya do.
Photo 2. Honestly you shampoo with Adonis and condition with Thor hair products don't you! Admit it.
#ImWithChad

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

BSjmcxnCYAA9PVO-S.jpg

You think you're going to win? It takes more than fancy hair and shrugs to beat my team on the course!

Capture-400x300.jpg

Seriously? That's the best we can do? Don't make me come over this table and go all Henry Rollins on you!

Beyond a shadow of a doubt... #ImWithHarry

BSjmcxnCYAA9PVO-S.jpg

You spend how much a month on hair products!?

Capture-400x300.jpg

You want our Social Media team to focus exclusively on MySpace? Get out!

#imwithharry

"Not sure what you want me to say Harry... Sorry? That they used my caricature to represent Social Media and not yours that strongly resembles Drew Carey?"

"You will respect my authoritah"

#imwithchad

Image For HashtagChad
"Don't get mad at me that the caricature is so life like!"

Image For Harry Arnett
"Why are the walls in here black, my shirt just blends in like camouflage!"

#ImWithHarry

Caption for HastagChad:
"Seriously, his breath makes me throw up a little in mah mouth."

Caption for Harry Arnett:
"My anger is one letter short of danger!"

#ImWithHarry

1st Photo:
Chad: "... And that's when i was like Sorry ma'am, I think this cat belonged to you..."

2nd Photo:
Another signature Lecture/rant from Harry (aka Hansel): "You know Chad, I hear a lot of words like beauty and handsomeness and incredibly chiseled features. To me, that's like a vanity, a self-absorption that I try to steer clear of. I dig the bungee... For me, it's just the way I live my life...I grip it and I rip it...I live it with a lot of flair...I live it on the edge,where I gotta be...
I wasn't like every other kid, you know, who dreams about being an astronaut, I was always more interested in what bark was made out of on a tree. Richard Gere's a real hero of mine. Sting. Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that. I care desperately about what I do. Do I know what product I'm selling? No. Do I know what I'm doing today? No. But I'm here, and I'm gonna give it my best shot!"

(a little ZOOlander for the ZOOcrew)
#ImWithHarry

Last edited:
This is such a great event, I sure wish I could make that April time frame work.

Good luck to everyone who enters!

Image for Chad:
"Dude, chill. I don’t know why you’re not on the graphic. And I don’t know why the bird is above my shoulder, I don’t wanna be a pirate."

Image for Harry:
"Look at me, Chad. I’ve got a skull on my shirt! Who’s the pirate now!? You gonna mess with an effing pirate!? This is my pirate ship, I’m the captain!"

#ImWithChad

This could get really entertaining. I'm putting on my thinking cap and subscribing to this thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

BSjmcxnCYAA9PVO-S.jpg

"What do you mean you told our CEO that I'm secretly a Taylormade fanboy?! I told you that in confidence, Chad!"

Capture-400x300.jpg

"Guys, I have about had it with the exploding golf ball trick. Seriously now? One in every unmarked sleeve..?"

Totally 100% undeniably.. #ImWithChad

Image #1. Harry -"Chad you are a grown man, for the love of god why do you keep getting your hair styled like Justin Bieber!??" Chad -"But I like the Biebs..."

Image #2. Harry -"With jordangehl on my side, you and your boy band haircut loving minions won't stand a chance, this is a contest to be #theking, not #thequeen!"

#ImWithHarry

bout to get even more interesting....hmmm

BSjmcxnCYAA9PVO-S.jpg

"The good news is.... I'm sooorrrryyyy!"

Capture-400x300.jpg

"I find your lack of faith disturbing."

#ImWithHarry

Image For HashtagChad
BSjmcxnCYAA9PVO-S.jpg

"I knew super glueing chads mouth shut would shut him up but he still is able to tweet!!!"

Image For Harry Arnett
Capture-400x300.jpg

Chad you're gonna have to finish #THEKING round in under 8 hours so were putting a ban on hair care products and brushes for the weekend.

#i'mwithharry

This thread is going to be a blast to follow.

*note to self don't read thread during meetings*

BSjmcxnCYAA9PVO-S.jpg

"Why am I going to be King, Chad? Because I have BIG ONES... brass ones so big I have to carry them like this!"

Capture-400x300.jpg

"Why do I wear juvenile t-shirts to work, Chad? Because I CAN. Don't make me pull this shirt over my face and go all SKELETOR on your ass. You CAN'T HANDLE SKELETOR!!!!"

#ImWithHarry

Photo 1: Chad, how can I get more THPers on my team?!

Photo 2: Guys, I really NEED more THPers on my team!!!

#ImWithChad

Last edited:
Caption These Photos
Image For HashtagChad
BSjmcxnCYAA9PVO-S.jpg

Harry: WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY!!!??
Chad: Pfft? I. Don't. Know Pfffft.

Image For Harry Arnett

Capture-400x300.jpg

Harry: do you see a little silouetto of a man Chad? Well, do you?

#ImWithHarry

Last edited:
Keep those entries coming!!!

I just want to ask a clarifying question. The way I understand it, the caption for the first picture is supposed to be from Chad's perspective, and the second is supposed to be from Harry's, right?

What a creative contest. My mind doesnt work well on the "caption this" contests but I'm going to try to think of something clever!

I just want to ask a clarifying question. The way I understand it, the caption for the first picture is supposed to be from Chad's perspective, and the second is supposed to be from Harry's, right?

Perspective does not matter. Just a caption for each photo. It could technically be from any perspective.

Caption These Photos
Image For HashtagChad
Spoiler
BSjmcxnCYAA9PVO-S.jpg

I've got the social media world in my hands and it's going to be good to be #TheKing...does he not already know this?

Image For Harry Arnett
Spoiler
Capture-400x300.jpg

Chad...Chad..Chad.Chad.Chad, what day is it? (Chad thinking huumpthis, I'm #TheKing)

#ImWithChad and will be proud to help put an end to all the rants once and for all

Back