Week 15 - The Playoffs Begin

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Good luck to everybody this coming week as the playoffs begin. Tough matchups all the way around.

Its me and you this week JB. Looks like my team is healthy too.

• Admin
And ours looks average at best TGM. That world domination of yours could still be there.

• Admin
Week starts tonight and we have MJD going tonight. Good luck all. Do not forget whether you are in the playoffs or not, there are still games.

• Admin
And the playoffs OFFICIALLY begin. Good luck TGM.

yes they do the final four players for my league. I ran with Peyton Manning I hope it works out.

don't know if I'll get any answers in time but who would u guys start in a PPR league;

Reggie Bush vs. DAL or Arian Foster @ STL or D. Driver @ PIT?

thanks.

• Admin
Driver if you get a point per catch. the other 2 are too unpredictable.

I knew u were a sports addict and might get me an answer. I get .5 for a reception. I don't know why but I have a hunch I like Bush tonight.

Miike Bell is back tonight, so we do not like any of the Saints backs. Any one of them could do well, but they have a full trio and nobody knows who will have the big day.

yeah I know Bell's back but he's got an injuried wrist and knee not a good combo for a RB. I think Bush will get 6 receptions 50 yds. and 4 carries for 20 yds. maybe a TD I'm starting to lose confidence.

If you think he will do that, start him. THe chance is any one of them could have that. THe problem is nobody ever knows which one. We have Pierre THomas, but we benched him.

yeah I know Bell's back but he's got an injuried wrist and knee not a good combo for a RB. I think Bush will get 6 receptions 50 yds. and 4 carries for 20 yds. maybe a TD I'm starting to lose confidence.

Im going to go out on a limb and say you started him and kind of wish now that you had not. 46 yards of total offense and no scores.

Tough matchup with TGM for many reasons, but one of them is that most of our guys go in the early games and his not till later. Kills us not being about to watch them all.

Its still early to call it, but it looks like the two division winners will meet in the THP Championship. We are up pretty big on TGM, but he still has 2 excellent players tonight.

It looks like it'll be a tough matchup next week too... already looking forward to it

Im pretty sure im done. Good luck next week JB. Ill just have to conquer the world next year.

Im pretty sure im done. Good luck next week JB. Ill just have to conquer the world next year.

You still have the fan club going for ya! :D :clapp:

Back