How Did You Find Us?

Blame it on Smallville, thanks Smallie
happy-smiley-638.gif

I actually found the site numerous times googling clubs that I was looking at buying. After finding this site so many times I decided to join.

I dont remember. I think it was harry or smallville.

Hmmm... I recall Harry worrying about being slammed for poaching people from TST. I think I might have contacted you, but it could have been a few of us at the same time.

Hmmm... I recall Harry worrying about being slammed for poaching people from TST. I think I might have contacted you, but it could have been a few of us at the same time.

I got slammed for poaching too.

I originally found THP last fall when I was looking for reviews of Nickent clubs on the web. Spotted the reviews of the Arc Wedges, 4DX Evolver Driver, Arc Blades, 4DX Pro Irons, and all 3 of their hybrids while searching the web. I really liked how the reviews read - especially compared to the couple others I'd been able to find. Unfortunately, what had become my new favorite golf club line is now no more, but thankfully THP is still going strong!

Decided to join the forums after reading those reviews, and you guys have been stuck with me ever since! :banana: :bananadance:

**edit** Just realized, it will finally be 1 year since I joined on Monday!

Last edited:
Quite new here.

Google. The name got my attention immediately. Didn't take long to figure out what a great information resource this is. Couple that with a laid back and friendly atmosphere and you've got the perfect golf-site.

I was searching for hot golfing women and stumbled upon this site. I was disappointed to find out I had been duped, but I then realized that I had spent so much time here it was too late to leave.

Just kidding, I was dragged over here by someone that I don't think posts here any longer. I think I might have scared her away. I've enjoyed every minute wasted..I mean spent here. :good:

JB told me about THP after I responded to him regarding some golf fashion on a post at LinkedIn

I got a phone call one day from some dude saying he was starting a golf website...

That would be a story unto itself--how JB assembled his team and got this place off the ground. I know the bare outlines, but don't know how he found you.

Diane suggested that I try it out and I did. I really liked the site and stuck around. So, you can blame my presence on Diane.

I was googling for Wilson FyBrid reviews. I had been looking for a quality golf forum for quite awhile, so I looked to see if there was one. Turns out it was my lucky day:bananadance:

That would be a story unto itself--how JB assembled his team and got this place off the ground. I know the bare outlines, but don't know how he found you.

There were a few select people that I knew from another golf site and we exchanged some emails. One day I decided that enough was enough and these two people were the first I contacted. None of this could be done without them.

There were a few select people that I knew from another golf site and we exchanged some emails. One day I decided that enough was enough and these two people were the first I contacted. None of this could be done without them.

Didn't you guys know each other from that cigar website too?

Now I'm lost:
  1. Craig Mac
  2. Hacker
  3. Harry
  4. Forecaddy

I discovered this forum after reading the Callaway X - 22 irons review. I liked the way the product was reviewed, and found that the rest of the website was full of other useful information as well. I like it here!

I found this place while searching google for golf club reviews. I had just quit competitive paintball and therefore my forum of choice was rendered irrelevant and I needed a new home, so I joined here and was super impressed with the people here and how JB and GG ran the site. Then I found out that they had weekly contests which was an added bonus.

I really enjoy the personalities on here and I feel that I have new friends that I hope to meet some day.

Diane suggested that I try it out and I did. I really liked the site and stuck around. So, you can blame my presence on Diane.

I pondered just removing the quotes here, but I'll settle for just saying "ditto"

I, too, was looking for a review. Found the site via random google. I now use this site as my primary review site!

i was invited to check it out from a member of another golf forum... seems like there is much more of a relaxed atmosphere in here and ppl actually can joke around without getting banned or deleted

Back