What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it? :sad:

Of course you do if you want it. Mom's not selfish with her recipes.

It's just that Diane posted a specific request for one. That's all.

While I agree with you 100%, the waistband of my pants has a differing opinion. It appears we are at an impasse - I intend to keep eating, and the waistband on my pants apparently intends to cut off circulation to my lower extremities.

I think you need to bring elastic pants next time or a mumu.
Spoiler
homer-simpson-muumuu.jpg

I had an awesome cornedbeef sandwich yesterday! I am so psyched to have found a place near us that know how to make it right. Thin sliced, extra lean, made fresh corned beef piled high on rye bread with slow. Yum!! Plus crinkle fries, it was the perfect meal.

I had an awesome cornedbeef sandwich yesterday! I am so psyched to have found a place near us that know how to make it right. Thin sliced, extra lean, made fresh corned beef piled high on rye bread with slow. Yum!! Plus crinkle fries, it was the perfect meal.

Is the pastrami just as good? Do they have chopped liver? I love corned beef and chopped liver, and pastrami and chopped liver combo sandwiches.

Kevin

Is the pastrami just as good? Do they have chopped liver? I love corned beef and chopped liver, and pastrami and chopped liver combo sandwiches.

Kevin

They only had corned beef. It was actually an Irish pub but they sure knew their corned beef. I would love to find a true deli here. JB and I both love chopped liver it's so bad for you but it's so good! I love everything you mentioned above. As a kid I would order a corned beef sandwich and one of my parents would order a pastrami and we would swap halves. I love delis.

They only had corned beef. It was actually an Irish pub but they sure knew their corned beef. I would love to find a true deli here. JB and I both love chopped liver it's so bad for you but it's so good! I love everything you mentioned above. As a kid I would order a corned beef sandwich and one of my parents would order a pastrami and we would swap halves. I love delis.

Ah, Irish corned beef.

Delis are the cornerstone of the restaurant industry. The world would be a much poorer place without the delicatessen. We could comfortably lunch together. I may make a chopped chicken liver appetizer for Christmas Eve. Pretty much for me and my sister, as no one else has any interest.

Kevin

Ah, Irish corned beef.

Delis are the cornerstone of the restaurant industry. The world would be a much poorer place without the delicatessen. We could comfortably lunch together. I may make a chopped chicken liver appetizer for Christmas Eve. Pretty much for me and my sister, as no one else has any interest.

Kevin

Do you add fried onions to it? My mother always cheated she would buy the chopped liver at the deli and then add fried onions to it and tell everyone it was homemade.

I would love your recipe for the chopped chicken liver appetizer. That is one of our favorites.

Ah, Irish corned beef.

Kevin

My family would never eat it, but if you mushed it together and called it pate - they would.

My family would never eat it, but if you mushed it together and called it pate - they would.

As far is us Jews are concerned, that is chopped liver.

Do you add fried onions to it? My mother always cheated she would buy the chopped liver at the deli and then add fried onions to it and tell everyone it was homemade.

I would love your recipe for the chopped chicken liver appetizer. That is one of our favorites.

I can't say I have a recipe. Three weeks ago I had a chicken liver appetizer at an Italian restaurant that made me want more of them. It came with kind of big pieces of sauteed mushroom and onion.

I'm going to saute mushrooms, roasted red pepper, and onions and hand chop that with sauteed and chopped livers. Season lightly with salt and pepper. I want it a little rougher than typical chopped liver. I'm going serve it as a crostini on rye rounds.

Kevin

Kevin

I'm making chili. Perfect day for it.

Incredibly easy cheeseburger pie.

I can't say I have a recipe. Three weeks ago I had a chicken liver appetizer at an Italian restaurant that made me want more of them. It came with kind of big pieces of sauteed mushroom and onion.

I'm going to saute mushrooms, roasted red pepper, and onions and hand chop that with sauteed and chopped livers. Season lightly with salt and pepper. I want it a little rougher than typical chopped liver. I'm going serve it as a crostini on rye rounds.

Kevin

Kevin

That sounds delicious I would love to hear how it turns out. That is something I think JB and I would really like.

My wonderful wife just informed me that Turkey Peperoni and Canned Tuna together is her version of surf and turf. :beat-up::bulgy-eyes:

Better you than any of us JB! :D

Incredibly easy cheeseburger pie is delicious! :clapp:

We had our annual eggnog and Christmas cookie party this afternoon. Hard to think about dinner after that one.

i had giant shrimp last night

How is that even possible? :D What exactly is a giant shrimp anyway? Is it a big shrimp? Or a little giant? (Thanks George Carlin)

its a bit bigger than your avg shrimp... like jumbo shrimps big brother and lobsters small cousin :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back