The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

Total joy--spend Sunday sick and get to go to work on Monday.

This sounds churlish, but we have WAY too many goodies in our house. If someone invites you to an eggnog/Christmas cookie party, why bring more cookies?

Harry, you should only be grateful I don't have your parents' address.

Feeling the effects of too much eggnog this morning Claire?

I'm sure Harry would be thrilled to get another delivery of your cookies. You could send them to Smallie - he would definitely be thrilled.

We visited friends for Thanksgiving and my wife made the "Double Tree" cookies. She made about a brazillian and I don't think we ate more than a few. She took the whole batch and didn't leave me any at home. I have pouted extensively about this but it still has not succeeded in getting me more cookies baked. Drat!

We visited friends for Thanksgiving and my wife made the "Double Tree" cookies. She made about a brazillian and I don't think we ate more than a few. She took the whole batch and didn't leave me any at home. I have pouted extensively about this but it still has not succeeded in getting me more cookies baked. Drat!

I don't know that cookie, but PM me your address and I can definitely fill the larder.

I don't know that cookie, but PM me your address and I can definitely fill the larder.

Claire - I think C-Tech has diabetes and his wife is protecting him from himself. If not that, she's helping him diet. Either way - it's for his own good.

Claire - I think C-Tech has diabetes and his wife is protecting him from himself. If not that, she's helping him diet. Either way - it's for his own good.

Oh, that's right--thanks for the reminder. I'll go put someone else into sugar shock (someone who won't die from it).

Oh, that's right--thanks for the reminder. I'll go put someone else into sugar shock (someone who won't die from it).

I think Smallie wants cookies and we all know he can eat anything.

I think Smallie wants cookies and we all know he can eat anything.

Of course he can. However, my cookies are free of bacon, meatloaf, AND spam.

I just realized that Smallie, Bogey and Dyna have the same diet.

Gasman, too. And remember--Dyna had heart surgery. A word to the wise.

Gasman does eat a lot of meat, but he eats veggies too. The only veggie I've ever heard Bogey mention is a pickle and Grace eats those.

I just realized that Smallie, Bogey and Dyna have the same diet.

And I'm also Diabetic. :sad:

Gasman does eat a lot of meat, but he eats veggies too. The only veggie I've ever heard Bogey mention is a pickle and Grace eats those.

Grace doesn't eat pickles. She just rolls on them. There are very few veggies that get to enjoy space on my dinner plate. Green beans, corn are about the only ones.

Grace doesn't eat pickles. She just rolls on them.

I thought she rolled, then ate. You mean to tell me that you give her the pickles so she'll roll on them to entertain you?

I thought she rolled, then ate. You mean to tell me that you give her the pickles so she'll roll on them to entertain you?

Would I do something like that?? :confused2: :wink:

Would I do something like that?? :confused2: :wink:

Your inner 14 year old would.

Bogey - While I'm thinking about it - where is Julie?

Gasman does eat a lot of meat, but he eats veggies too. .

I eat red meat once a month. Im a pork, chicken and fish man. We have had this conversation before.

I eat red meat once a month. Im a pork, chicken and fish man. We have had this conversation before.

Gasman - You know I have no short-term memory since I had Lyme. It's helpful to have you remind me of things I forget.

Bogey - While I'm thinking about it - where is Julie?

She hasn't been on much for quite a while. See his earlier remark about a broken heart.

People who come to a forum who are angry about something and make posts for the sole purpose of causing trouble. There's other forums that may be better suited to them. I don't understand the logic of spending time at a site that you hate so much.

People who come to a forum who are angry about something and make posts for the sole purpose of causing trouble. There's other forums that may be better suited to them. I don't understand the logic of spending time at a site that you hate so much.

It would be cool if there was an angry forum and everyone was mad at each other. :angry:

It would be cool if there was an angry forum and everyone was mad at each other. :angry:

Gasman - I doubt you have a mean bone in your body.

I still want COOKIES!!!:blob:

I just got an email saying that a gift I ordered last week was out of stock. I called and ordered something else, but it's not going to get there by Friday. I'd be annoyed, but at this point - there is nothing I can do. So now, it's a New Year's gift.

SWMBO has been doing some paintings at the request of a friend. He wanted them for Christmas to give as gifts, but the work has fallen behind and I am now usng UPS NDA to get the deliveries done. This is getting to be an expensive project.

Back