12 Days of Holiday Cheer....Winners

true, i didn't win the wedges, but i have a bucket full of old ones out in the yard. let me know which one you want and i'll throw it in the mail. btw, they're all left handed. every rightie needs a good lh club in the bag, you know, for emergencies.

LMAO :golf2::golf::golf3: even these are all righties

LMAO :golf2::golf::golf3: even these are all righties

of course they're all righties! we only make up 7% of all golfers (i learned that on this site...imagine).

Seriously though, nice pick up. You deserve em. I've already given the a7os' away and should get a good ribeye dinner out of it wednesday night!

Hopefully the rest of the winners are receiving their prizes and we get to see some more pictures soon. Thanks everybody.

I hope to receive mine soon and will post pictures asap. I plan on doing a trip to CA soon and plan on being the bag down to use (might get some pics of it in use).

My Day 5 Prize!!

My Day 5 Prize!!

Thanks again for an awesome prize! This was a lot of fun and it fits PERFECT!! :good:

NewImage-1.jpg

Awesome GC. Glad you like it.

Congratulations GC. Great prize.

UPS man came at 8:15 PM with a nice little surprise - the Bushnell Neo.

DSCN0643.jpg

DSCN0644.jpg

DSCN0647.jpg

Thanks again THP and Bushnell!

congrats cwill. Enjoy it and let us know how it works when you get out there again.

Awesome, it looks like the prizes are rolling in :D

Wonderful cwill! You'll have to let us know how you like it . . . when the snow melts!

Wonderful cwill! You'll have to let us know how you like it . . . when the snow melts!

Definitely. More on the way over the next few days! I might try and map the driving range while it is covered in snow and not being used.

congrats again to all the winners and thanks for sharing the pics guys and gals. thanks to thp for making all this possible.

Congrats GC and Cwill, you both made great hauls. GC can use her's right now, but Cwill might get more good out of these:

IMG00312.jpg

cwill, this may not be the best adjective in this context, but that thing is downright adorable.

Hey Everyone,

Just received the clubs for my Brother. Thought you may want to see them before I wrap them up.

Thanks,
BStonerJK

747710618_GWxwu-M-1.jpg

747710585_hUjxw-M-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Everyone,

Just received the clubs for my Brother. Thought you may want to see them before I wrap them up.

Thanks,
BStonerJK

Congrats again!! Your brother will LOVE them :good:

Last edited:
Hey Everyone,

Thanks,
BStonerJK

Yep, would love to see them.

We fixed bstoner's pictures for him. Thanks jared for posting them and congrats and we hope your brother enjoys them.

Those are good looking clubs. Your brother is one lucky guy.

Last edited:
I am away on travel right now, but I know the bag arrived at my home because my building door buzzer is connected to my cell phone and I spoke with the delivery dude. I am excited to come back home and see my new bag. As soon as I get back I will get the pictures uploaded.

I am away on travel right now, but I know the bag arrived at my home because my building door buzzer is connected to my cell phone and I spoke with the delivery dude. I am excited to come back home and see my new bag. As soon as I get back I will get the pictures uploaded.

Happy and Safe Travels :)

Very nice sticks BStonerJK. I'm sure your brother will love them.

Can't wait to see the bag Interlooper. Travel safe!

With my apologies for the delay, I've finally got the pictures off my phone and onto my computer.

First we have the box that the putter showed up in, which made me a little concerned because it looked a bit like the one Ace Ventura delivers at the beginning of Ace Ventura: Pet Detective:

seemore1.jpg

But when I opened it up, it was all good. I got a couple of extra toys as well. Two spare headcovers, which are both very smart and an alignment aid thing called the Triangulator as well. Most grateful to Seemore for all the goodies and for putting the putter up to be won and of course for their tremendous taste in limericks.

seemore2.jpg

And after removing the plastic we have:

seemore4.jpg

Back