The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah because throwing your food away is never rude.

Its not if you do it covertly and cover the evidence with other scraps so no one knows about it.:D

Its not if you do it covertly and cover the evidence with other scraps so no one knows about it.:D

You should get a dog - they are good for hiding all evidence.

We have cats. Dogs are like having perpetual 2 yr olds, cats are like having very small, crabby old people with claws.

We have cats. Dogs are like having perpetual 2 yr olds, cats are like having very small, crabby old people with claws.

Phillip is 11. He's a combination of a cranky old man and whining baby.

Depends on what's in the food. Don't feed them meatloaf with onions in it.

I'm not sure that even a hungry dog would eat meatloaf. Maybe if you slather it all over with ketchup and sprinkle Kibble on it.

Thats spot on right there except my cat tries to lick my hair. Come to think of it old people try to lick my hair sometimes too.

Thats spot on right there except my cat tries to lick my hair. Come to think of it old people try to lick my hair sometimes too.

What is it about your head Gasman? Lulu wants to sleep on it and everyone else wants to lick it.

What is it about your head Gasman? Lulu wants to sleep on it and everyone else wants to lick it.

Its because I have amazing hair.

Its because I have amazing hair.

Weren't you the same guy who said he couldn't leave the house without a hat in the morning because of his crazy bed head hair?

Weren't you the same guy who said he couldn't leave the house without a hat in the morning because of his crazy bed head hair?

Yep, that was me. Who said bed head was not amazing.

My brother just called to tell me he couldn't find the high lofted non-offset driver I wanted for Christmas. Aside from the fact that I have no idea what any of that means - I didn't ask him to buy me a driver.

My brother just called to tell me he couldn't find the high lofted non-offset driver I wanted for Christmas. Aside from the fact that I have no idea what any of that means - I didn't ask him to buy me a driver.

Which driver was he trying to find?

Kevin

Which driver was he trying to find?

Kevin

No clue - I didn't ask for one. I have a natural draw and tend to pull it a bit as well so according to my brother I should not have an offset driver. At least I think that's what he said.

No clue - I didn't ask for one. I have a natural draw and tend to pull it a bit as well so according to my brother I should not have an offset driver. At least I think that's what he said.

I don't think most of the big co. drivers have much offset. Hard to find one that isn't draw biased. I've had Jr. Esox swinging most of them in anticipation of her moving to a senior flex next year. I don't know what he wants to spend, but the Cally FT-9 is awesome. She really liked the Diablo, too, but I'm not sure they make that for women. She has a 2007 Big Bertha she likes a lot. It doesn't have a huge head.

He should take you driver shopping and let you hit a few. That's a fun day. You buy lunch, he buys the club, and you both get some family time. I love shopping for golf clubs.

Kevin

I don't think most of the big co. drivers have much offset. Hard to find one that isn't draw biased. I've had Jr. Esox swinging most of them in anticipation of her moving to a senior flex next year. I don't know what he wants to spend, but the Cally FT-9 is awesome. She really liked the Diablo, too, but I'm not sure they make that for women. She has a 2007 Big Bertha she likes a lot. It doesn't have a huge head.

He should take you driver shopping and let you hit a few. That's a fun day. You buy lunch, he buys the club, and you both get some family time. I love shopping for golf clubs.

Kevin

So does my brother. The thing is I'm not ready for a new driver. I'm not good with change.

I'm not good with change.

Change is good.
coins800.jpg

It weighs my purse down.

The thing is I'm not ready for a new driver. I'm not good with change.

Whhhaaaatttt? That's crazy talk. I'm with your brother. You definitely need a new driver. You need to bear down on the golf course, Cupcake. Time to start hitting it long and shooting some low scores.

Kevin

Whhhaaaatttt? That's crazy talk. I'm with your brother. You definitely need a new driver. You need to bear down on the golf course, Cupcake. Time to start hitting it long and shooting some low scores.

Kevin

Oh - are you going to be my cheerleader? I'd like that.

Oh - are you going to be my cheerleader? I'd like that.

Absolutely! I keep trying to imagine your game, but I can't get my mind around it. You sometimes claim to be one of those I just enjoy being out there golfers, yet you ask serious and thoughtful questions about the game, leading me to believe there's a strong desire to improve that you keep under wraps.

Me thinks there's a serious golfer in there that wants to break out. Serious golfers need to accept change. LOL. Or at least try a couple new drivers.

Kevin

Absolutely! I keep trying to imagine your game, but I can't get my mind around it. You sometimes claim to be one of those I just enjoy being out there golfers, yet you ask serious and thoughtful questions about the game, leading me to believe there's a strong desire to improve that you keep under wraps.

Me thinks there's a serious golfer in there that wants to break out. Serious golfers need to accept change. LOL. Or at least try a couple new drivers.

Kevin

Thank you. :flowers4u: I'm so excited. I will PM more about my game after the holidays.

PM? Post it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back