Bettinardi Golf Introduces 2010 Putter Line

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a press release

Bettinardi Golf, maker of the highest quality milled putters in the world, has unveiled its 2010 new putter lineup. Months after returning to as a independent “boutique golf company” Bettinardi is introducing a new Country Club (CC) Series putter line in addition to its 2010 BB Series.

"We are eager to re-establish our brand presence and provide an authentic golf experience with unmatched products fully made in the U.S.A. and we’re equally committed to catering to the golfer and customer who wants the best of the best,” stated Bob Bettinardi.

The first-ever CC series model is a classic heel-toe designed putter finished in luxurious Satin Nickel that offers a customization component, an emblazoned, skillfully placed logo on the sole of the putter to showcase the pride and history of a club, association or school. In addition, any CC putter created for a Club recognized as a “Top 100” will receive special engraving and a “Top 100” headcover. Suggested retail 325.00 PHOTO OF CC ATTACHED. Other photos available.

The 2010 BB Series includes five putter models, all plated with a luxurious Black Nickel finish that guarantee the highest level of durability. Each model in the series is milled with a single sightline to aid with alignment and has a three degree loft. Every BB putter has a pistol style grip and a patented Black Bettinardi Head cover. The BB putter series (suggested retail 275.00) includes:

BB1: A traditional heel-toe weighted design has a rounded shape punctuated with soft edges throughout. A perennial favorite for the professional and amateur golfer.

BB8: A sharper more sleek appearance with a neck that is milled in a heel basis position to promote additional toe hang. A popular model in many Tour players’ bags.

BB25: A modern blade style, the BB25 is a fresh take on a classic design with a slightly tapered body and a single flange further enhancing the 100% CNC milled flow neck.

BB26: This center shafted heel-toe weighted design incorporates elements from the BB1 but with a center shafted zero offset. The BB26 design is slightly thicker in appearance at address. A spud style neck provides a smooth transition from shaft to putter head.

BB32: A face balanced mallet, this modern design has a classic pear shaped profile at address. The unique flange achieves maximum perimeter weighting for optimum performance. Its spud neck has a double bend shaft. Available in left and right hand.

Bettinardi putters are sold in green grass only and selected club fitters.

I like the look of that BB32 mallet. Wish it came in a center-shaft though.

6a.jpg

I wish the shape were more uniform. +1 on the center shaft.

• Admin
We just got word that they are sending over a putter or two for review. When they arrive, we will have some pictures for you.

Here are the photos of the full CC line, along with the descriptions from the press release above added in:

BB1: A traditional heel-toe weighted design has a rounded shape punctuated with soft edges throughout. A perennial favorite for the professional and amateur golfer.
2a.jpg

BB8: A sharper more sleek appearance with a neck that is milled in a heel basis position to promote additional toe hang. A popular model in many Tour players’ bags.
3a.jpg

BB25: A modern blade style, the BB25 is a fresh take on a classic design with a slightly tapered body and a single flange further enhancing the 100% CNC milled flow neck.
4a.jpg

BB26: This center shafted heel-toe weighted design incorporates elements from the BB1 but with a center shafted zero offset. The BB26 design is slightly thicker in appearance at address. A spud style neck provides a smooth transition from shaft to putter head.

5a.jpg

BB32: A face balanced mallet, this modern design has a classic pear shaped profile at address. The unique flange achieves maximum perimeter weighting for optimum performance. Its spud neck has a double bend shaft. Available in left and right hand.
6a.jpg

• Admin
A few of the 2010 models arrived today and here is the unboxing pictures of 1 of them. This is the BB32 for those of us that like the mallets.

746613684_YCTk8-L-1.jpg

746613538_h2uDu-L-1.jpg

746613764_dU7KA-L-1.jpg

746613614_mXVED-L-1.jpg

746613717_QSK7M-L-1.jpg

Now that is a quality flat stick right there.

Thanks for the pics JB. The stock photos don't do the putters justice. They are really nice!

The mallet putter does look nice :)

I dont know why but the first word that popped into my head when I saw them was Maserati. Very pretty looking stick!!

Awesome looking putters. Bettinardi was my first high-end putter and they make some fantastic flatsticks. I really like the BB25 and the Mallet.

I have to say that this might be the softest feeling putter I have ever used.

The BB25 JB? It just looks like a great putter and if it feels that good, I will be picking up one soon.

Never mind JB. I see by the THP photos it is the mallet.

The BB25 JB? It just looks like a great putter and if it feels that good, I will be picking up one soon.

No, the BB32 that we have unboxing pictures of in this thread. I just love the mini mallet shape.

Can you make a comparision between the BB32 and SeeMore's M8?

Not yet. I have only rolled the Bettinardi for a range session. It will go out on the course tomorrow and on Thursday we are having a whole bunch of people try it out.

A center shaft blade, but no mallet...I don't get it.:confused2:

Took this one out to the practice green today and had a slew of people lined up waiting to test it. Those who like Bettinardi putters are going to be in love with these. Super soft. I mean amazingly soft. The sound is still the same which I find slightly muted, and most really like it.

This is one of my favorite shapes, so I had no problem rolling it, but some that had never played a Bettinardi were leaving their first few putts short. Once they settled it, almost all really liked the feel that it gives off.

As with all of his putters, they are truly unique feeling and something special. We look forward to trying this on the course for a while.

This is yet another review I am eagerly awaiting. There is always something coming on THP!

Back