Forum Testing Signup - Cleveland Smart Square Putter

The putter just works. Alignment was money, feel was great, and the slight change to that insert that gives more of a "click" is perfect.
Above all else....finding a putter that works like this is #1 on my all time equipment ponder list.

Thanks Cleveland Golf and THP for the great chance to test out this putter.

1. What putter are you currently playing? Seemore Z3c

2. Do you consider yourself a good putter? Please explain I am ok, for my handicap I think I am ok. I rarely have 3 puts anymore.

3. LH or RH I am right handed

4. What length do you play your putter at? I play at 35 inches on my putter.

Afternoon bump

Good bump. Testers will be selected tomorrow.

Good bump. Testers will be selected tomorrow.

Awesome. WE's results don't lie.

This is a different beast than I expected. Good stuff.

Afternoon bump

Stop bumping! The fewer that know about this, the better my chances of getting picked. :act-up:

Seriously though, if people don't put in for this, they're either crazy, or don't want to putt better.

1. What putter are you currently playing? SeeMore Z3C
2. Do you consider yourself a good putter? Please explain. My putting has improved drastically since using the SPI method, typically if I get a feel for the speed early in a round my putting numbers are around 30 per round.
3. LH or RH? RH
4. What length do you play your putter at? 34"

Awesome. WE's results don't lie.

This is a different beast than I expected. Good stuff.

You listen to Beags but not me? I see how it is.

:alien:

I was hoping they had one of these at GolfSmith, but alas, there was none.

With beags seal,of approval and jmans gushing, I want to roll this bad boy

anxious about this one....

I really hope that this is a vast improvement over the 2ball alignment system. I love the 2 ball club.but I can't seem to set up my alignment for crapt like that.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Thank you THP and Cleveland for this testing opportunity.

1. What putter are you currently playing?

SeeMore M7 though I game a SeeMore SB1 regularly.

2. Do you consider yourself a good putter? Please explain
Overall I would consider myself a decent putter. I rarely 3 putt and my second shot is usually from "within the leather". I am currently having a pace issue (which is why I almost didn't submit an entry) though I believe I am close to resolving that issue.

3. LH or RH
I am right handed

4. What length do you play your putter at?
35 inches

Good luck to everyone.

Thank you THP and Cleveland for another great testing opportunity

1. What putter are you currently playing? SeeMore Si2w
2. Do you consider yourself a good putter? Please explain. Im not a great putter but also not a bad one. Its is definitely not my strongest part. Im trying to find something that will work.
3. LH or RH? Im at RH
4. What length do you play your putter at? Stock length. 35 inches.

Last edited:
1. What putter are you currently using? Odyssey metal X #9.
2. Do you consider yourself a goof putter? Please explain - no not really it's my weakest aspect. I shoot mid 90s averaging 40 putts per game (yikes)
3. LH or RH - RH
4. What length do you play your putter at? Standard length (whatever it is stock condition)

In my Taylormade catalina 3.0 cart bag:
Callaway RAZR X irons 4-sw
Callaway RAZR X HL 3H 21*
Callaway RAZR Hawk 3W 15*
Callaway RAZR FIT Xtreme 10.5*
Cleveland 588 RTX CB 52* wedge
Nike VR pro 60* wedge
Odyssey metal X #9 putter

Drive for show, putt for dough

Sent from my nexus 10 (Tapatalk)

Yet again another great opportunity. Thank you!

1. What putter are you currently playing?: in between a Scotty Cameron TEI3, and a Method 001. Both are in the bag.
2. Do you consider yourself a good putter? Please explain: Putting is my strongest part of my game. When I learned how to play golf, I worked on putting technique first. If you can putt well consistently, you have a huge advantage over the field. I don't really track any other stat beside putting. I collect Scotty Cameron and other putters, opportunity to test this putter would be a great honor.
3. LH or RH: RH
4. What length do you play your putter at? 34.5"

I would love to give it a whorl, I currently game a Odyessy metal-X #7 that is counter balanced and 35". I am right handed and an okay putter working to get better.

1) odyssey backstryke
2) no, I have trouble with alignment. Tried 3 ball, Seemore and others.
3) Right handed
4) 34

I'm so excited to see who is getting picked for that test! The first comments on this one are very promising.

Was rolling putts on my new birdie ball last night and kept thinking it would have been a whole lot cooler with this putter haha.

Cannot wait to see who gets chosen

Just noticed the thread had been updated and wondered if it was with the testers - I am not holding my breath on being picked, but will be interested to follow along with those that do

1st post updated with testers.
Lots of new names.

Back