The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Really want to do this but with Love is in the Air and possible Invitationals in 2014 I am torn!

Good luck to all who enter. I know it will be truly great experience for you.

30 minutes.

Whoop whoop!!

Thirty minutes left. Nervousness setting in!

Hopefully the DFW crew can all get in. That would be one awesome road trip! Anxiously waiting for sign up time. Really hope I can get in.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

What better place for the glow in the dark putt putt champs to go huh ;-)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Just a half hour left... Thankfully I'm on my lunch break when 2 arrives. Again...good luck everyone.

crunch time to figure out if this is a go or no go.

Thirty minutes left. Nervousness setting in!
And only 18 members browsing the thread at this time, if that were to hold true, I'd like my odds. But I bet that expoldes to about 40 or more easily by 1:50.

At the turn 26 minutes too EARLY!!! Son of a....

Just a head's up guys. There WILL in fact be info posted in the 1st post that will have to be in the email that gets sent in.
If any of this info is missing, your email will not be counted and will have to be resent if spots are still open.

crunch time to figure out if this is a go or no go.

I just received the green light. Well hello Nashville! Hope to be one of the 24

OMFG my boss just walked over with the new guy. He wants me to show him around. AHHHHH.

OMFG my boss just walked over with the new guy. He wants me to show him around. AHHHHH.
Yes! One down..

Just messin Dev, that blows

Yes! One down..

Just messin Dev, that blows

Pshhh as if that will stop me. I will tell him I have to drop a deuce and do this mobile from the toilet. I dont care.

WTH you need to run to the bathroom with a upset stomach, grap your laptop and go.

Tell him you need to yobagoya around 1:58.

LOL the funniest part is that he is from Italy and looks like sideshow Bob. Would have no clue what that meant. Haha

10 minutes

LOL the funniest part is that he is from Italy and looks like sideshow Bob. Would have no clue what that meant. Haha

Send him down to HR to get a copy of every form they have and tell to stop by the canteen on the way back to get you a burger cooked WELL WELL done, that should do it.

Good news (for me) is that I have access to a computer so I don't have to this on the phone.

Bad news is there's way too many people watching this thread. Hey, move along nothing to see here. Go check out one of the excellent review threads for about 30 minutes.:alien:

There are a lot of people in this thread. Something going on????

Back