Status
Not open for further replies.
Family friendly forum bro

Haters to the left of me, haters to the right.... Here I am stuck in the middle with my fellow THP Sox fans!

I'm your Huckleberry..

Let's go Red Sox!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm your Huckleberry..

Let's go Red Sox!!!!

Looks like it down to you, me, JLit and Arydolphin to root the Sox on to a World Series Championship!

Looks like it down to you, me, JLit and Arydolphin to root the Sox on to a World Series Championship!

Hasn't it been that way the whole playoffs??

That is okay, makes it all that sweeter.

Hasn't it been that way the whole playoffs??

That is okay, makes it all that sweeter.

Good point! No bandwagon jumpers like the other teams have been receiving. And we see where that bandwagon has taken them so far... haha

It brought us pink Red Sox hats.

Bandwagon is officially closed

What was that umpire looking at???

That is horrible!!

Of course a crappy call happens in MLB, and there's no replay.

You've gotta be kidding me with that call!!!!!

Nowhere close to a transfer. So horrible.

Good point! No bandwagon jumpers like the other teams have been receiving. And we see where that bandwagon has taken them so far... haha

Oh you have plenty of band wagoners down here... I'm not sure I ever met a red Sox Fan until 2004

Justice is served

Wow.. They overturned it.

It was the right call to overturn but wow..

Kudos to blue. I've watched a lot of baseball and a judgement call like that never gets reversed. Kudos to dropping egos and getting it right.

Oh you have plenty of band wagoners down here... I'm not sure I ever met a red Sox Fan until 2004

I was just referring to the THP bandwagon jumpers after their teams go down. Like dudes all the sudden coming up with things like "Go Cards"...haha

I was just referring to the THP bandwagon jumpers after their teams go down. Like dudes all the sudden coming up with things like "Go Cards"...haha

I know, just giving you a hard time.

Napoli!!!!!!

Off to a flying start!!!!

Dream start!

Couldn't have drawn it up better.

FIFY. The Royals fans for the most part seem to hold a deep grudge towards the Cardinals. It is funny because Cardinal fans don't feel the same. It used to be a pretty intense rivalry, not so much anymore.

Some of us still hate the Royals. I think it depends on if you remember 1985 or not.

Some of us still hate the Royals. I think it depends on if you remember 1985 or not.

I remember 1985 and love what the Royals did.

Hes working on MVP from the get go!

Since Game 5 of the ALCS, he has been red hot at the plate. Before that, couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back