The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge risk/reward.

The way I look at it, I already bust my tail for the benefit of my Company...why not bust my tail for the benefit of me?

Dude, you're an animal. So so so so so happy for you.

Huge risk/reward.

The way I look at it, I already bust my tail for the benefit of my Company...why not bust my tail for the benefit of me?

I've always dreamed of working for myself man. Good for you!

Dude, you're an animal. So so so so so happy for you.
Thanks James. It wont be easy, I know that. But, for once in a long time, I am excited. My entire career I have always wanted the "challenge" and that's what I have done for the past 9 years. This is a new type of challenge for me, and I HAVE to be successful in it.

It's going to be a HUGE change for me and the family. HUGE change. But, I think it will be quite beneficial for me and the happiness of my family.
I've always dreamed of working for myself man. Good for you!
It's going to be a lot of work, but I am ready to get after it.

Thanks James. It wont be easy, I know that. But, for once in a long time, I am excited. My entire career I have always wanted the "challenge" and that's what I have done for the past 9 years. This is a new type of challenge for me, and I HAVE to be successful in it.

It's going to be a HUGE change for me and the family. HUGE change. But, I think it will be quite beneficial for me and the happiness of my family.

It's going to be a lot of work, but I am ready to get after it.

U will rock it...I bet u manage to like double sales in like say 5 years

Natural gas grills. So much nicer than propane!

My mind has been blown.

My mind has been blown.

Something has to be pretty huge for it to blow your mind. I agree with WE, details would be lovely.

Blow my mind now please.....

This bodes well for all of us, doesn't it!!

Glad to hear your brutal travel schedule is paying off!

It does. Now granted I have been up for 24 hours, so I could just be slap happy, but what I saw today was something unique. I also saw a company that truly gets what you guys love about the game. I saw people smiling, talking about golf and overall just excited about what was coming.

I have a feeling, that JB's presentation went very well!

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

It does. Now granted I have been up for 24 hours, so I could just be slap happy, but what I saw today was something unique. I also saw a company that truly gets what you guys love about the game. I saw people smiling, talking about golf and overall just excited about what was coming.

Theres so much awesome in there its crazy...cant wait to see how it pans out

I like golf.

I love THP.

I like when JB has his mind blown

Golfing with 3 thpers on Sunday at the #1 public course in Pennsylvania!

I got a call from a headhunter today for a job that could change my world... Cautiously excited!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

I know it is futile to ask but I can't help myself: existing event or something new?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back