Pagani - if money were no object.

My uncles 2010 Z06 felt pretty solid going 165 around a corner... 188 on the straights :D

Just noting about the materials, it was fairly well noted about the high use of plastics on the exterior and the interiors were pretty low quality and outdated.

For someone who wants a great output vs. price car, there's nothing better. Just not my cup of tee.

Just noting about the materials, it was fairly well noted about the high use of plastics on the exterior and the interiors were pretty low quality and outdated.

For someone who wants a great output vs. price car, there's nothing better. Just not my cup of tee.

Understood. What is?

If money were no object, I'd rather have an old car like a ferrari 250, lusso, or Porsche 356 speedster. Now those are works of art with a soundtrack to keep me happy for a lifetime.

Understood. What is?

More of a finesse fan with it comes to cars. Grew up with posters of Porsches posted over my walls. My first love was a 1991 Porsche 911 Turbo with the big "whales back" style wing. Big engines and fast in a straight line have just never been a huge love of mine.

More of a finesse fan with it comes to cars. Grew up with posters of Porsches posted over my walls. My first love was a 1991 Porsche 911 Turbo with the big "whales back" style wing. Big engines and fast in a straight line have just never been a huge love of mine.

My first sports car was a 1972 240Z. Next was a 1991 Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrofoglio. Both were fun cars to drive. The Alfa on particular...you could wind it out a bit and flick it around turns without having to worry about dangerous speeds.

Later I bought the wife a Z3, 6 cyl as her last car before kids and it was a better performer than either, but to really have fun you had to go too fast to be safe. All were driven "illegally", but the Z3 was just too competent and you never felt like you were pushing it. It wasn't the fastest sports car out there either and yet it hit the speed limit in 2nd gear, could take a turn way faster than you could react to blind trouble. The only time the Z3 really made me smile was hitting 80 on highway on-ramps. The Alfa had me smiling all the time.

So I guess that makes the Pagani useless except to look at and punch the throttle now and then unless you live in the boonies.

Last edited:

Is the Pagani even road legal in the US?

I would rather have a Veyron anyway.

Really? You're mad ;)

Nope. The 911 is the quintessential sports car.

Carrera GT, 918, 959, etc all amazing but I would still rather have a 911. Timeless.

Plus, you find a 20 year old 911, and it looks like a 2014.

I've been 197 MPH in this exact same model and color of car. You can't even talk to the person next to you.

left+front1225072783.jpg

I've been 197 MPH in this exact same model and color of car. You can't even talk to the person next to you.

left+front1225072783.jpg

Unbelievably gorgeous.

Fastest I've been is 168 in this car.

ruzany5a.jpg

Love it Wake.

NSFW

One of the best scenes ever with a Porsche.

If I could buy one, I might then I'd inevitably crash it on the street or track, cause I'd push myself and it to its limits.

Can't tell if you're being facetious or not.

Yah I knew that, I just couldn't tell if he meant it as a compliment or a dig.

A little bit of both. But mostly a compliment. The design is so perfect that it hasn't needed to be changed. The performance is top notch (I assume - I've never ridden much less driven in one) and the design is timeless. No reason to fix what isn't broken.

When I get to the point where I am ready to buy a car just for fun, it will be a 993

You guys are making me want a different car now.

haha that Pagani isn't too shabby. I'm not a huge fan of those. I would rather have a GTR or a Porsche personally. Can put more into either and have plenty of car for a lot less money.

Back