Equipment Appraisal Thread

2 things i'm going to probably try to sell fairly soon-

1) Titleist 910H 24*, one minor scratch in the back of the crown, no sky-ball marks, stock Diamana Kai'li stiff 80S, midsize lamkin ace 3 gen.
2) Taylormade R9 TP 4 wood 17*, clean crown, stock Motore F1 85S TP shaft, midsize multicompound.

and do you guys think it might be easier for me to sell my R7 TP heads alone instead of with the shafts?

I think the market for a partial set of 7 year old irons is pretty small with or without the shafts man. Great irons though.

I think the market for a partial set of 7 year old irons is pretty small with or without the shafts man. Great irons though.

I would think that theyre still favorable irons to a lot of people though..

I have a R11 hybrid, my question is how much would I have to pay someone to take it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I'd do $50. Maybe more based on the condition.

This is up for sale locally, what's it worth in this poor condition?

IMG958454.jpg
IMG958453.jpg

Pretty sure I could snag it for $75 but just don't know if it's worth it...

I'd do $50. Maybe more based on the condition.

I sent you a PM. You can have it for just the cost of shipping if you want it.

I have a R11 hybrid, my question is how much would I have to pay someone to take it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

That bad? Haha. Is it a 3 hybrid, 4? Was thinking of possibly looking into a 4 to replace my 4i.

I sent you a PM. You can have it for just the cost of shipping if you want it.

Shoot shanep, I don't know if you are joking but I'll take it if he falls through. Is it a 3 hybrid?

Looking to get a ballpark for a set of G15 Irons that i may be putting up for sale here soon for some G25s

3-PW
4* Upright
+1"
Brand New Grips
8.5/10 Condition

PGA Website says $260ish but it doesn't say if thats 3-PW or 5-PW ect.

I've got a Payne Stewart Bronze FGP #0949 of 1999 I've thought about selling, but no idea for what. Plus I like looking at it.

I've got a Payne Stewart Bronze FGP #0949 of 1999 I've thought about selling, but no idea for what. Plus I like looking at it.

I've seen then between $200 and $500 on ebay. Depends on how realistic the seller is and the condition. I have seen some that were pretty beat up and its depressing.

I've seen then between $200 and $500 on ebay. Depends on how realistic the seller is and the condition. I have seen some that were pretty beat up and its depressing.

It's in brand new condition (minus plastic).

It's in brand new condition (minus plastic).

A fair and good price would be in the $300-$350 based on what they usually sell for on ebay.

Mint condition odyssey white hot pro v line 35" with headcover. What do you guys think?

What about a Titleist 904F 3W, 15*, with a Graphite Design YS-7+ X-Stiff shaft? I think it is tour issued...if that matters.

I would be in the realm of 60-80 for the shaft and maybe 40-50 for the head. Optimistically.

Dan is a brilliant man!! Got $40 + shipping for the head and will likely get $75 + shipping for the shaft as there are several watchers.

Dan is a brilliant man!! Got $40 + shipping for the head and will likely get $75 + shipping for the shaft as there are several watchers.

That's awesome Buddy!! Glad it's working out for you.

I am going to sell my Titleist collection off to prepare for some off-season acquisitions. I'm not sure if I should sell individually or as a "set" and how much for each.
1. Titleist 913d2 9.5* with RIP Phenom Stiff - Good condition ($220?)
2. Titleist 913F 15* with RIP Phenom Stiff - Well used ($120?)
3. Titleist 913H 19* with RIP Phenom Hybo Stiff - Perfect condition ($180?)

I was thinking of maybe listing 2 prices, one with headcovers and one without as I've noticed the headcovers can fetch $30+ each rather easily.

Got a real Diamana Kai'li 70x driver shaft, beautiful shaft. Need to sale so what's it worth?

R11 9* driver head + wrench and R11 TP headcover? Head is in pretty dang good condition, around 8.5/10.

Odyssey White Ice Sabertooth??

Back