Rickie Fowler - THP TV Interview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP TV sat down with Rickie Fowler to talk about life on the PGA Tour.

In This THP TV Interview
How has social media impacted your career?
How have you embraced the role model side of being an athlete?
Do you get involved with setup of your equipment?
What characteristics do you look for in your ball flight?
And so much more.

http://bit.ly/1aQnyti

Nicely done!

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

Nice job with the interview Freddie, was cool listening to him talk about who he looks up to and then the different topics of equipment and getting it dialed in. Very laid back guy that I would enjoy seeing more success from!

Great job with the interview, always fun to listen into Rickie.

Nice job Freddie, Rickie seems pretty laid back and easy to interview. I'd love to see him catapault to the top next season.

Great Job Sir! That interview was like sitting on the front porch listening to two cool dudes chatting it up! I like his outlook on being influential to kids while promoting Cobra/Puma. Trusty Rusty development is exciting to see.

Enjoyed the interview Freddie. Who cares what the critics say about Rickie...he is a cool dude.

Nice job!

What a cool interview. Great job Freddie. I kind of can't believe how down to earth he is; you almost wouldn't expect that from a guy who likes to wear all those flashy colors.

Nice interview. Rickie is a real humble guy. Interesting hearing that he has used the same shaft since high school, around 8 years. Still a very young guy. Treats the fans right so not sure why he draws the dislike he does.

Great job Panda.

Great interview. Love seeing guys that you can tell are just regular, normal people.

Freddie is awesome. Great job with the interview. Rickie really seems like a nice guy and down to earth which was nice to see. And we can all take a lesson from him playing the same shaft for 8 years. If it aint broke don't fix it!! HAHA

Great interview Freddie. Im not a huge Rickie fan but there is alot of wisdom in this interview

Great job Freddie! 8 years with the same shaft wow! I guess if he likes it he keeps it!

So cool you got to do this Freddie Kong! And to top it off you are freaking good at it! Well done.

I cant believe my question did not get asked.
I wanted them to ask if Rickie dreams of JTnumbers as much as JTnumbers dreams of Rickie. :D

Awesome interview Freddie!!! I love this insider access to hear from the man, the myth, the legend, the Dick Fowler PI himself!!!

I wanted them to ask if Rickie dreams of JTnumbers as much as JTnumbers dreams of Rickie. :D

Glad I wasn't brought up either! Lol

Damn. So close.

From 1:45 to 3:04 is why I will always be fan. The kid is an awesome person and you can't deny that. He's extremely wise for 23 and that alone will help his success. At least, I think it will.

He actually told me off camera that he blocked some kid name JT8675..309

Great interview with Rickie! Very good questions (and answers). Seems like a regular guys, guys more than some on Tour. Outside of his OSU love, of course. ha ha ha

I really liked this. Very humble guy and I think him being successful would bring nothing but positives to the game.

He seems very composed. I hope he starts winning so he can stay relevant

Back