PUMA Cell Fusion Golf Shoes Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
These were sent over from PUMA for us to test out. First thought is that we love the looks of them. We will put these through some tests and let you know our thoughts.

EDIT: Here is our review

The Hackers Paradise PUMA Cell Fusion Golf Shoe Review

746549839_mtf43-L-1.jpg

746549731_unyth-L-1.jpg

746549639_Uo459-L-1.jpg

746549689_EDqBP-L-1.jpg

746549796_KfKLx-L-1.jpg

Last edited:
Josh - Weird question - Since they only have 2 3-pronged spikes on the heel - how does that feel balance-wise?

• Admin
Josh - Weird question - Since they only have 2 3-pronged spikes on the heel - how does that feel balance-wise?

Because of the use of Smart Quill technology, they work quite well.

Because of the use of Smart Quill technology, they work quite well.

What is Smart Quill technology? I can look it up if that's easier for you, but I was hoping you had a quick description handy.

Very nice :)

I don't like them, but it's just because they have the 'standard' Puma shape, which I am not a fan of. They look super comfy, though!

not bad for balance diane I have some puma's called scrambles that with josh's and morgans and Pumas gracious help were provided to me free of charge last year, they are very comfortable and I love them but it may be a problem when I have to change out the spikes or quills as they are called.

JB - quick ?
What's the difference between these and the "Harpia" golf shoes they have coming out?
I was looking to get the White/Black/Red Harpia (I have those White/Red plaid shorts from the Puma Fall Preview)...

I dont have the info on the Harpia shoes as of yet, so I do not know. I will soon.

They will get a full round tomorrow, but put them on and took some swings today already and they feel great. Very comfortable and similar to the Swing Crown GTX.

So played 18 in these today and I must say that they are simply great looking. I was surprised to find out that they are as comfortable as the Swing Crown GTX.

JB- those spikes look longer than traditional spikes. Did you find them 'too grabby?'

Great looking shoes, what's the price point for them?

As usual, I really want these Puma's, just don't want to part with that much of my cash.

As usual, I really want these Puma's, just don't want to part with that much of my cash.

Same here, I like the shoes but when I can pick up a nice pair of Nikes for $49 it's very hard to justify laying out $160-180.

Wait a little bit on these. WHile the MSRP is $180 we expect them to be less. Keep an eye on Fairway Styles for the street price come the beginning of the year. Plus there may be a FS coupon out at some point for THP members like the one in our magazine that is quite good.

Back