In case you missed Big Break PEI

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
It's on tonight and tomorrow night. Half the shows tonight, half tomorrow. Starts in a few minutes. (Golf Channel)

Thanks for the tip. Isn't this just the re-runs?

Yep. This actually is starting with the 2nd show. I don't know when they showed the first show.

Sweet!! Thanks for the info, just changed the channel now...The people in it aren't previous winners, are they? :confused2:

Nope. This one has 6 guys and 6 girls. This is the one with Gerina and Brian (the hit it too pure guy).

Good deal. I found it and have to leave in a bit, but won't let me record without shutting something Liz is recording off. We need another "box"

Are these people anyone in particular? Are they well-known at all? I guess I missed the first episode of this one and the introduction episode, so I may need a intro and a breakdown :D

Can't say I remember them much other than Brian drove me nuts

Thats right, this is the one with Brenda... I'd rather have the flu than watch her for one more evening.

Are these people anyone in particular? Are they well-known at all? I guess I missed the first episode of this one and the introduction episode, so I may need a intro and a breakdown :D

[YOUTUBEHD]U0oUnxrr7Vo[/YOUTUBEHD]

Thanks Smallville, always lookin out!! ;)

Can't say I remember them much other than Brian drove me nuts

Oh, c'mon--don't you love to chide your playing partners that they hit a shot too pure? The ones that go in the water?

I still have BB:pEI on my DVR. A few weeks ago, I was so disgusted with BB:Animated Mouse that I watched PEI again instead.

Gerina. Yum. But I also noticed how pretty and sweet Kim Kouwabunpat was. I'm not sure why I didn't see that the first time through.

Thats right, this is the one with Brenda... I'd rather have the flu than watch her for one more evening.

OMG! I loved Brenda! LOVED her. Made me laugh constantly!

Oh, c'mon--don't you love to chide your playing partners that they hit a shot too pure? The ones that go in the water?

Good point, I know a guy almost that GOOD. He really is better than us and never let's us forget it, so one screw up and everyone hits him on it. He generally blames the wind or something.

I never could stand Brenda. She just rubbed me the wrong way from the first episode. The rest of the contestants were comical at best. If that Brian chick was a good as he thought he was Tiger would have some SERIOUS competition. "I hit it too perfect and pure so thats what you get." as his ball spins back down a tier on the green.

I never could stand Brenda. She just rubbed me the wrong way from the first episode. The rest of the contestants were comical at best. If that Brian chick was a good as he thought he was Tiger would have some SERIOUS competition. "I hit it too perfect and pure so thats what you get." as his ball spins back down a tier on the green.

He's so full of himself haa haa

I would love to see a clip of Brian's interviews from that show.

Aren't 98% of BB contestants full of themselves?

I know this is a bit old, but I just wanted to point out that this is my home province. I play the course that they filmed on once a year for a tournament. What a brutal course. It can take good shots in the middle of the fairway and turn them into drop balls after they roll into the woods or water.

I know this is a bit old, but I just wanted to point out that this is my home province. I play the course that they filmed on once a year for a tournament. What a brutal course. It can take good shots in the middle of the fairway and turn them into drop balls after they roll into the woods or water.

How very awesome, I was going to ask because I noticed your location is PEI :)

Back