12 Days of Holiday Cheer....Winners

Congrats again Ty! Hope that putter works for ya!

Great putter TY.

Good deal TY. Nice putter, congrats

My Rangefinder has arrived, although it is dead! The cold must have sucked all the juice out of the battery. I will take pictures tomorrow as my mom took the camera out to the christmas party already!

Thank you THP.

Can't wait to see the pictures Dent. Sorry about the battery. Very odd. It was never opened, so I hope it came okay.

Can't wait to see the pictures Dent. Sorry about the battery. Very odd. It was never opened, so I hope it came okay.

Ah it's okay JB. I know the rangefinder was probably sitting in a delivery truck for a couple days as well, because when it arrived it was very cold. I'll prob run out after tomorrow and get a new battery.

Very cool Dent. Can't wait to see it and hope all's well with it.

Here is the TaylorMade stand Bag from the 12 Days contest. We opened it up today since it was so close to Christmas when we got it anyway. Nicest stand bag I've ever had. Thanks again to TaylorMade and to THP for putting on a great contest.

1c824156.jpg
e63e0b15.jpg

e7ffcfbb.jpg
abaf8b26.jpg

Congrats again Smalls.

Congrats again Smalls and Dent. Good looking photos.

Awesome Dent. It took a little over a year, but you got your win. Congrats.

Congrats Smally and Dent. Very nice prizes. Hope you all had a great Christmas.

Nice rangefinder Dent. Glad you took this prize.

Lucky you Dent - I hope Spring comes early for you.

Nice bag Smallie.

Great haul, gentlemen. Did warming up the rangefinder help with the battery, Dent?

My Rangefinder has arrived, although it is dead! The cold must have sucked all the juice out of the battery. I will take pictures tomorrow as my mom took the camera out to the christmas party already!

Thank you THP.

Can you still walk the course to try out your new rangefinder even with the course closed? Congrats on an awesome prize :)

I was just emailed this picture from Caleb C, winner of one of the pairs of FJ shoes. For some reason he was having trouble posting photos. He got his custom shoes right before Christmas and here they are.

753412557_vfDwF-L-1.jpg

I thought Caleb was getting shoes for his wife?

They did not make Icons for her, so he bought her different FJs per their request and they made his.

Back