Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially on those courses, you need length AND accuracy. Don't expect hidden yardage via rollout, most of your yardage needs to come in the air.

This would be a good time to crank up the loft on your driver if it's adjustable, but still be able to hit it under the wind if needed. Makes sense right?

Especially on those courses, you need length AND accuracy. Don't expect hidden yardage via rollout, most of your yardage needs to come in the air.

This would be a good time to crank up the loft on your driver if it's adjustable, but still be able to hit it under the wind if needed. Makes sense right?
Wait?! No roll?!

Also, I am pondering the Cleveland Smart Sole Wedges.

And the 588 Altitude Driver.

Wait?! No roll?!

I know right? You mean the ball doesn't travel that far in Florida on a non-resort course?

Might want to ponder a ball that goes pretty far in the air.. And pink. Or white? Maybe yellow?

I look forward to you getting to know University and Waterlefe. Those 2 courses might have something to say about this.

You forget I play golf in Texas, its harder here...Ask Big Time!

Wait?! No roll?!

I think 'no roll' might be Ward's favourite Florida fact.

Just got done with my pro's Ben Hogan BH 5 irons, he let me try out. They couldn't beat my irons. It's funny everything from the newest irons right now, to older ones, can't best my irons. So I guess whatever works.

Pondering what * to play in a driver this weekend. :D

I think 'no roll' might be Ward's favourite Florida fact.

One of many.

I'm pondering what wedge I want in the bag for Monday. Do I go with the new and spinny Md2 that I'm still getting distance discrepancies with? Or the old and faithful j40?

I look forward to you getting to know University and Waterlefe. Those 2 courses might have something to say about this.

lmao, welcome to the jungle

I'm pondering how stupid a carry bag will look on my push cart.

Any help would be appreciated

didnt know u had an image to uphold? lol

do want u want!

Cookie and Jman use theirs on a clic gear all the time.

Always dude, all about image! Mwahahahahahahaha

I'm really considering ordering a custom bag but can't pony up the extra denero for the cart bag. I can't find a purple bag I like and by the time I do the embroidery I'd be at the custom bag option for the carry.

Purple??

Always dude, all about image! Mwahahahahahahaha

I'm really considering ordering a custom bag but can't pony up the extra denero for the cart bag. I can't find a purple bag I like and by the time I do the embroidery I'd be at the custom bag option for the carry.
Purple and embroidery?

My wife might sell those bags at her Needlepoint shop.

It's the color for rare diseases and the main color for the non-profit I'm sitting on the board for and helped start. I'm thinking black with purple accents and stitching. I want to use the bag to raise awareness by having people ask about the bag

Pondering getting a 58* or 60* wedge. Doing some research, a 58 is recommended over a 60 for mid to high handicappers.
Also, all the talk about higher lofted drivers, seeing the pros using 10.5* and up, is making me wonder how that would work for me.

It's the color for rare diseases and the main color for the non-profit I'm sitting on the board for and helped start. I'm thinking black with purple accents and stitching. I want to use the bag to raise awareness by having people ask about the bag
That's pretty awesome dude, and a great way to start the conversation, for sure.

Pondering getting a 58* or 60* wedge. Doing some research, a 58 is recommended over a 60 for mid to high handicappers.
Also, all the talk about higher lofted drivers, seeing the pros using 10.5* and up, is making me wonder how that would work for me.

I went 54/58 this year and have pretty good results. Way less skullies than when I used to game a 60.

Pondering whether or not to get the RBZ Stage 2 3 wood or wait a week for the SLDR 3 wood. I am also pondering a new putter, I have the Ping I-Series wack-e but the sound when making contact with the ball is like a softball bat. Debating going to a blade putter.

Better wait until next week so you can at least see for yourself w/ the fairway wood. Otherwise you'll end up buying them both eventually.

That's pretty awesome dude, and a great way to start the conversation, for sure.

Thanks I think it would be awesome but almost 6 bills is too much for me to pony on the cart bag. I need a discount code!!!

I'm calling next week to see what they'll do for me as I really want that cart bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back