Cobra Bio Cell Driver

OMG! Just saw the 2014 Product Guide. The new lineup is freakin sweet!

I agree the catolouge has me excited too! I cant wait to get the THP inside scoop in a few weeks on first hand impressions!

Any details?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Sure, tons coming, after embargo is lifted. :alien:

**EDIT** And its ALL shiny.

Sure, tons coming, after embargo is lifted. :alien:

**EDIT** And its ALL shiny.

Haha I know, didn't know if there was anything else we could know. Can't wait. Sounds like these clubs will be going the distance once there out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I'd like to apologize. I made reference to the BIO Cell Tour and it' actually called the BIO Cell +. It is the tour version however.

I'd like to apologize. I made reference to the BIO Cell Tour and it' actually called the BIO Cell +. It is the tour version however.

You sure?

:alien:

Actually, it's BiO CELL + (Pro version).

:bananadance:

You sure?

:alien:

This is the info a Cobra Rep told me recently. I assume his information was correct given his occupation.

Cobra Bio Cell Driver

It's what the 2014 catalog says too. I'm really itching to try that driver!

Feels related to the tho ultimate test ing

Very clever. Love it.

There is going to be some chatter about this line. Mark my words.

Looks like Cobra is teasing about the Bio Cell driver today. They will reveal a little more each day.

http://www.cobragolf.com/biocell-launch
Cool driver tip fro Ian Poulter
I'll be curious to see what the difference is between the Amp Bio Cell and the Bio Cell +
logo_bio_cell_plus.png

original.jpg

Venollum™ alloy crown reduces weight vs Titanium to deliver a 50% lower CG-to-Neutral vs. other all titanium drivers. This provides a higher ball flight with lower back spin for longer distance.

logo_bio_cell.png

original.jpg

6-4 full Titanium head with a volume of 460cc. Weight is positioned back and towards the heel for slight draw bias shots. This provides maximum performance, distance and forgiveness.

Looks like we get to find out a bit about both each day!!!

Cool driver tip fro Ian Poulter
I'll be curious to see what the difference is between the Amp Bio Cell and the Bio Cell +

You shall find out. :alien:

That we will. Not to see if I can put that driving tip into action.

Definitely a lot of loft options will this driver. Cobra stepping it up.

Looks like Cobra is teasing about the Bio Cell driver today. They will reveal a little more each day.

http://www.cobragolf.com/biocell-launch

Released today:

The BiO CELL+ Driver features a Matrix Red-Tie 6Q3 shaft with Lamkin 3GEn grip to deliver mid-launch and mid-spin trajectory to compliment the technology packed driver head.
Length: 45.25"
Stock Flex: X,S,R

The BiO CELL Driver features a Project X-PXv shaft with Lamkin ACE 3Gen grip to deliver maximum performance and compliment the game changing technologies in the driver head.
Length: 45.75"
Stock Flex: X,S,R,Lite

Fun fact, don't know if it's been pointed out. If you click on the pictures in the link above there is a Bio Cell giveaway. They're giving away 3.

Just seen that, ill be waiting to see what there is about to reveal at 5pm central time.
Released today:

The BiO CELL+ Driver features a Matrix Red-Tie 6Q3 shaft with Lamkin 3GEn grip to deliver mid-launch and mid-spin trajectory to compliment the technology packed driver head.

The BiO CELL Driver features a Project X-PXv shaft with Lamkin ACE 3Gen grip to deliver maximum performance and compliment the game changing technologies in the driver head.

Fun fact, don't know if it's been pointed out. If you click on the pictures in the link above there is a Bio Cell giveaway. They're giving away 3.

Anybody else see what they posted its in spanish I believe?

Released today:

I'm curious if Cobra will do what Callaway did and allow you to order the regular head with the '+' shaft? Also curious if they'll do what Titliest did and re-tip your custom shaft free of charge if you buy the new driver.

I'm curious if Cobra will do what Callaway did and allow you to order the regular head with the '+' shaft? Also curious if they'll do what Titliest did and re-tip your custom shaft free of charge if you buy the new driver.

I second that! That would be a huge buying point for me depending on the numbers difference

I want one, want one so bad but I know that I really don't need it. Especially as much as I've been taking my 5 wood off the tee recently.

I am curious on this one. As much goodness I've seen with the amp cell, if they can improve on that with this, it could be pretty darn sweet.

Back