THP Let's Make a Deal Contest

What a cool contest. Thanks for all the work you do!!!

We are glad that so many are enjoying the idea. We think it could be a whole lot of fun and you may get something great, or you could also get something that is 3 sizes too big or small. But in the end, it is about fun.

This should be a lot of fun cant wait!!!

This is a fantastic idea! Should be lots of fun.

We can now confirm that the Big Deal of the Night each night during this contest will in fact be some sort of equipment. Be it a putter or something else.

Should be a busy time at THP for this one! Not that that's not happening anyway!

Re:THP Let's Make a Deal Contest

I hope we can hit an online member record high! That would be a great milestone!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

There you go doing it again THP
GREAT idea.

I'll be tuning in for this one sounds like it will be a blast.

GG is preparing the packages as we speak and we will get started with the production side of this soon. We think everybody will have a lot of fun with it.

754180633_aFzpz-M.jpg

754180593_eNoEy-M.jpg

Sounds like fun

we have having major technically difficulties with the video right now because I can't stop laughing, I have a major case of the giggles.

This sounds like great fun.

One question--how long do you anticipate this running each evening? I keep bumping up against kids' bedtimes and such.

It will run for roughly 1 hour. Every 15 minutes or so we will pick someone else to take the challenge.

It will run for roughly 1 hour. Every 15 minutes or so we will pick someone else to take the challenge.

Thanks--I'll try to make that work.

We think this one is going to be a lot of fun regardless of the prizes and what is won (there is some great stuff, but sizes will be an issue). We hope everybody has as much fun wheeling and dealing as we have putting it together.

We think this one is going to be a lot of fun regardless of the prizes and what is won (there is some great stuff, but sizes will be an issue). We hope everybody has as much fun wheeling and dealing as we have putting it together.

It's great how you guys go out of your way to make this place fun. BTW I tell everyone who asks about my putter where I got it. :D

Without the fun, it would not be worth it. We like fun.

This sounds like a fun deal to be in.:clapp:

Looks like an interesting contest, I think I'll give it a go!

Back