The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:clapp: :banana::alien2::bananadance::blob: The BF's mom is going home today!!! YAY!!! After a week's survival :D

:clapp: :banana::alien2::bananadance::blob: The BF's mom is going home today!!! YAY!!! After a week's survival :D

congrats! yay personal space!

Was she mean to you?

Was she mean to you?

No, but its nice to have my own space again and not have to be entertainer or tour guide anymore :)

Ok - it's a bit cold and windy, but Nicky and I just went to the beach and it was beautiful there. Not a person or boat in sight. There were whitecaps and still a bit of snow on the sand. The sky is very blue with big puffy clouds. I love the beach in the Winter.

I love the beach in the Winter.

Me too, I drove by on the way to the office today and it was about 55 and sunny. It should get into the 70s today.

Me too, I drove by on the way to the office today and it was about 55 and sunny. It should get into the 70s today.

Gasman - That doesn't make me jealous. If you said your house was on the water - that might.

Gasman - That doesn't make me jealous. If you said your house was on the water - that might.

Give him some time Diane. Soon as California falls into the ocean his house will be IN the water! hehehe

Give him some time Diane. Soon as California falls into the ocean his house will be IN the water! hehehe

Yeah, then C-Tech and BigLefty will have beachfront property! :D

This may be true but at least it will still be warm. :act-up:

I have 8 projects going on and am feeling a bit overwhelmed. I'm very organized, but not at all orderly so I hired someone to come in tomorrow to bring order to my world.

Re: The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Nurse just came in to let me know I could go home this afternoon! Stress test came out perfect so they are sending me home and referring me to a gastrointerologist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nurse just came in to let me know I could go home this afternoon! Stress test came out perfect so they are sending me home and referring me to a gastrointerologist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad it wasn't your heart C-Tech. You've got some Burners to hit soon. :D

Just booked 4 hours on the sim for Saturday because we can't play outdoors. I can't wait. :blob:

Glad it wasn't your heart C-Tech. You've got some Burners to hit soon. :D

On the bright side, I do have a brand new set of Burners coming with which to whip my buddies on Thursday and again on Saturday. Also, they gave me morphine for a headache not long before I left the hospital, so I am feeling pretty good right now. Get this, I got morphine because no orders were left to give me an aspirin, but they did have orders for morphine. Gotta love hospitals.:D

On the bright side, I do have a brand new set of Burners coming with which to whip my buddies on Thursday and again on Saturday. Also, they gave me morphine for a headache not long before I left the hospital, so I am feeling pretty good right now. Get this, I got morphine because no orders were left to give me an aspirin, but they did have orders for morphine. Gotta love hospitals.:D

We are in the same boat. The doctor wrote me a prescription for Hydrocodone, I told her I didn't want any pain pills and she said it's a good idea to take them. So I followed doctors orders and now I am feeling great!

Good with wine, but you should probably eat something first. :D

Kevin

Omg, if I drink one glass of wine I am usually passed out in 5 minutes, mix that with these pills... I can't imagine that would be pretty. I am already starting to slur my words, which JB is having a great time with because he keeps making fun of me.

Morphine + Hydrocodone = Happy Happy Joy Joy.

Just booked 4 hours on the sim for Saturday because we can't play outdoors. I can't wait. :blob:

Sounds like you're hooked, Diane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back