2014 Ultimate Club Testing - TaylorMade Golf & THP

Getting closer! Picked up my new car Friday and watched an unbelievable finish to the AU/UGA game last night... if I get into this testing, it might just be the best weekend ever.

I got into the SeeMore event via phone. You got this dude.

That's encouraging. Just not sure how much faith I have in 3G these days haha.

Wow. Someone jumped the gun.
Already got an email.
That one sadly wont count. That person will have to pay attention to the clock and the 1st post to send it in at the right time with the right info.

That's encouraging. Just not sure how much faith I have in 3G these days haha.

Just knock on random people's doors til someone let's u in to use their computer

Already got an email.
That one sadly wont count. That person will have to pay attention to the clock and the 1st post to send it in at the right time with the right info.

Wow someone is eager...I guess

Sunday afternoon with the iPad in my lap.

<wife> You on THP?
<me> yeah, I'm trying to get into an event in Olando.
<Wife> good luck. When is it?

Long story short, I find out today that we are committed that weekend. Good luck to all who attempt to get in. Since I was all ready to enter, I'll hang out and root everybody on though! Seriously pulling for everyone.

JM

For those wanting to know clocks, mine right now says 6:24

So your putting the signup info in the first post. Or just at 7 send you a PM saying sign me up. I don't want to risk screwing things up

So your putting the signup info in the first post. Or just at 7 send you a PM saying sign me up. I don't want to risk screwing things up

Nope. Info will be in the 1st post.
It will be an email to GG.
It will have information in the 1st post that will have to be included in that email.

Already got an email.

I could have sworn it was a 6pm too.. But after reading it again I found out or you would have gotten two early...lol

Good luck to all the folks taking part in the mad dash in 25 minutes or so. Doubtless to be an incredible event.

I wish all who try entering good luck, this is going to be an awesome event.

Anybody having last minute decision changes as far as which u will try for or are you set... Occupying the last 20 minutes..lol

Good luck to everyone entering, this will be an amazing event.

Nope. Info will be in the 1st post.
It will be an email to GG.
It will have information in the 1st post that will have to be included in that email.

Crap. All that on my phone will not be easy. Wonder if I can hack the firewall at work in 20 minutes.

Anybody having last minute decision changes as far as which u will try for or are you set... Occupying the last 20 minutes..lol

Locked and loaded...Blades all the way

16 minutes........... Standing by. If there's a G.I. set, I'd probably gravitate towards those first.

THP Events...and this sign-up procedure is awesome. I do not plan on trying for this event, yet even so, following this thread has my heart rate up. Good luck to all those trying to get in.

THP Events...and this sign-up procedure is awesome. I do not plan on trying for this event, yet even so, following this thread has my heart rate up. Good luck to all those trying to get in.

Me too buddy. Me too. It kills me that not everybody that wants to come can, but sadly its the nature of the beast. Thats why we added so many awesome events this year.

I got into the SeeMore event via phone. You got this dude.

Me too, it's doable.

Good luck to all of you trying to get in, should be an amazing event.

Me too buddy. Me too. It kills me that not everybody that wants to come can, but sadly its the nature of the beast. Thats why we added so many awesome events this year.

Doubt TM has enough clubs made already for every THP'r who wants to come to hit them..

These threads are awesome to follow. I'm excited to see who goes with what, and why they want to test those particular heads.

Back