2014 Ultimate Club Testing - TaylorMade Golf & THP

2014 Ultimate Club Testing - TaylorMade Golf & THP

Screwed the porch on this one. Had a 911 call come in right as I was reading what was needed for the info. I'll be on the waiting list. Good luck to all who entered guys!!

I hate screwing the porch. The splinters suck. Heheh :alien:

Damn I goofed the first email. Sent another. That was a lot of pressure! Good luck fellas!!!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Good luck, everybody. This is an incredible event.

I'm most likely gonna be DQ. I selected 2 types of clubs. I don't know the real deference between any of them and while reading I selected 2 by mistake. Hopefully this can be overlooked. Please Please.

Well my flight was delayed thanks to weather. Guess it was not meant to be for me on this one. To be honest my game is not really ready for this type of club. But those going to Mission inn will have an amazing time. Go for it on 17 :banghead:....Congrats to the boys who got in. It will be a blast.

Wasn't able to find out how to sign up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the first post! might still have time!!!

I was pretty quick this time, but I'm not sure that I didn't give others a head start. I was expecting the post at precisely 7:00 and it appears it went up a few seconds before. When I pushed alt5, I wasn't expecting to see it yet and sat there stunned for a couple of seconds. Once in action, I was blazing! We'll see.

Well my flight was delayed thanks to weather. Guess it was not meant to be for me on this one. To be honest my game is not really ready for this type of club. But those going to Mission inn will have an amazing time. Go for it on 17 :banghead:....Congrats to the boys who got in. It will be a blast.

No way of telling if it has filled up. Send it in.

Figured it out. Fingers crossed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can tell you that what iron was selected definitely played a role in getting in.

wow that was a bit stressful, full names, user names....

I can tell you that what iron was selected definitely played a role in getting in.

I was hoping more gamers would sign up, so I would have an easy shot at the CB's.

This oughta be interesting! It's definitely a twist, but I'm sure we will have a great group of testers like always.

That's what worries me.:)

I bet cb and mc filled up quick. Mbs still have opening lol. Get it in 441!!!

I was mb's all the way..hoping I made it in the 4 slots...tick tock tick tock..

I bet cb and mc filled up quick. Mbs still have opening lol. Get it in 441!!!

If u see me play u will laugh at the thought of me and a mb

So excuting...waiting waiting

So I'm assuming that mine didn't count since I selected 2. I don't know the difference between the types.

that was a tough decision as well...

Back