What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just arrived! Awesome
u2a7a5eq.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Coin looks so freaking awesome!

Coin looks so freaking awesome!
It looks great in hand, and the contrasting black and yellow will be easier to see when lining up my 30-footers....ha.

New set of spikes for my golf shoes (Champs) and my bag tag/coin came today!

Embarrassed myself for 18 holes, cried a little, came home and my 2014 AC gear was here so that made me feel a little better.

Where oh where has my golf swing gone, oh where oh where can it beeeeeeee??????????????

9u9y8ene.jpg

Acquired

You cheater. Haha

Got some mizuno winter gloves, foot joy thermal socks, a new thermal base layer and subscribed to today's golfer for a year with a free gift of 2 dozen Bridgestone e6 balls for £29 for the year.

I'm going to get on this sub deal too, almost too good to miss out on, balls are worth it alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered my 3rd SeeMore! I can't wait.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

5-pw 712 mb's with c-tapers

went to my second golf town in 2 days.... still no smart square

Finally bit the bullet and bought myself the putter I have had serious lust over for quite some time.

Scotty Cameron Future X.

Titleist 913 d 5 wood. Great deal on a mint one. Going to put a matrix black tie in her.

This came in today...

E2E8AD5F-3AEF-463F-96D4-218915486EB4-1829-00000265379AC76B_zpsaba9b6de.jpg

Question now is do I use the stock grip or a Lamkin wedge grip... The stock grip appears to be a nice Lamkin TV though. Can't wait to put this in play this weekend.

This arrived today:

null_zps0feefdb2.jpg

Nice Cookie!

I've got those shorts, LOVE them.

Finally bit the bullet and bought myself the putter I have had serious lust over for quite some time.

Scotty Cameron Future X.

I'm lusting after that one more than I ever did the GoLo and I bought that one within a week of uncontrollable desire. Don't know why I'm holding out on the FX but I'm sure I'll end up with one.

I haven't hit submit yet but I think I'm about to buy a Taylormade stand bag. I love the colors on one of their new ones and I've just about worn the bottom out of my Titleist. I've started walking 99% of my rounds over the last 6 months so my staff bags and cart bags just kinda hang out now.

That is a sharp buckle there Cookie

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Finally getting my Mills Fleetwood Hi-Toe refinished. This makes me so happy I can't really explain.

Going with Colbert to refinish, actual finish is still undecided right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back