Who plays the most golf?

I play probably about 3 times a week in the summer, and maybe once a week April-September. Hardly any November-March. I practice a ton though.

I used to play everyday, and then I remember I was a college student that needed to graduate haha. At the moment I haven't played since april, I'm saddened by it but since it's my last year, it's been non stop.

I am hoping to get playing at least once a week again

First round was in FL on April 4 and hoping to play 3 more rounds yet this year in WI. I am at 84 rounds for the year. I play about 54 holes a week on average. 80% at my home course.

I squeezed in round number 89 yesterday morning before the snow fell. 92 1/2 if I include a 9 holer and a few scrambles. I work nights and weekends which frees up a lot of mornings so I usually play 2-4 rounds a week. If I have a day off and no commitments I'll often play 36 which I've done 13 times this year. Basically I play whenever I possibly can, I love being out there.

My first year of golf...

My first year of golf...

I played my first round of golf on March 7th, 2013. Yesterday was my 112 1/2 regular round (since I only played 9 holes) since returning to Washington State in April; plus 3 one day club tournaments and 1 two day club tournament. Tomorrow I'll play the other 9 holes I missed yesterday, making it 113 regular rounds... plus 14 rounds in March, down in Mesa, AZ for a grand total of 132 rounds of golf, with the rest of November and December ahead. I'll likely play 4 more rounds here in Washington before heading back to Mesa, and should finish the year (2013) with somewhere around 157 rounds. I have turned into a golf junkie.

108 this year, with a few scrambles not counted. Should get in about four rounds a week the rest of the year. These Florida winters and cheap golf in NC really help.

I'm guessing I have about 150 rounds in this year. And as I'm injured right now I think I can't add more then a handful the rest of the year. I'm hoping to play maybe 50-65 rounds next year. :)

Started April 28th if I recall correctly :)

I believe for handicap purposes, I have posted 60+ rounds...however, our season is limited (handicap wise) from April 15 to October31....I think I was north of 75 total rounds...

According to GolfLogix, I'm up to about 55 rounds this year, but that doesn't include scrambles and stuff, so I'll say about 65-70 so far. Way more than any other year.

I hadnt plaued played since high school ('97) last three years I went out at lost handful of times to throw up an occational 120+ lol. But THIS YEAR ive played 3 to 4 rounds a week since june. So thats about 80+! :shock:

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

For this season (starting in March to the present) I've played 70 rounds. I will be driving to Williamsburg this weekend to play 36 if the weather holds up. I play in the cold, rain, wind or heat. Just love playing. If work didn't get in the way I would play more!

I've already put numbers out on my guesstimation of my rounds for the year but its the fact that I just played mid November that's amazing me this year this year

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

I can only guess but I have scorecards for 64 rounds and there's at least 30 I didn't keep score on due to having issues with a swing or something and I played multiple balls etc. probably close to 100 and I should get 10 more in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say I have played over 180 rounds thus far this year. During the summer I play every day and most weekends play a minimum of 36. This was my first summer living at the course, I loved it and want to do it again. I live in the upper peninsula of Michigan. I have managed to get in 8 rounds this November with no temps above 55, hasn't been bad. Golf is just fun.

Last year I finished just under 100 rounds and it looks like I will be at that number again as I have around 85 right now.

I played somewhere around 80 to 85 rounds per year the last 4 years, but work goofed it all up this year, about half as much.

Back