The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest--ITS BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sent mine, sorry for the delay.

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Went up to 169.1, still 1.5 less than when I started. I knew I would go up, I ate uncontrollably this week.

Ate HORRIBLE tonight, but I won't lie it tasted AMAZING! Back to healthy eating tomorrow. Being on the road makes it so hard to stay good.

Down 4 more lbs this week. The diet went well and I added in some exercise. My pants already don't fit.

E-mail sent. Down another 1.5 pounds. Which is good, considering I didn't work out at all this week.

This was a tough week for me,
Good wise, but down 1.5 from last week. Need to hit the gym again ASAP!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

E-mail sent. Down another 1.5 pounds. Which is good, considering I didn't work out at all this week.

Its all good man! Keep at it and the pounds will keep coming off!

I ruined my week with my weekend. Booze and burgers just couldn't resist. I have to do better.

Finally got my weight submitted (33+ powerless hours, but luckily no storm damage) - very happy with the results!

Down 4 more lbs this week. The diet went well and I added in some exercise. My pants already don't fit.

Awesome job. My secret was Old Navy. By the time they no longer fit they have probably fallen apart already.

I have been starving for two days now. No matter what I eat or how much I eat I am hungry. I have these days every now and then but it is not good when trying to lose weight.

I have been starving for two days now. No matter what I eat or how much I eat I am hungry. I have these days every now and then but it is not good when trying to lose weight.

Not sure how you feel about Quinoa but my wife started making salads with it. Very easy and she mixes in all kinds of vegetables. It's extremely filling and good for you and very easy to make.

Need about 5 more weights, will publish at lunch time regardless

No real weight loss for me last week. Didn't gain but didn't lose. Maintained my exercise for the last week, but traveling makes it tough. At fairly well, just not great.

Back on the wagon this week, and looking forward to getting back into the gym tonight.

Have had a really good couple days here. Finally officially started the Focus T25 workouts and have been performing them in the morning with my wife. Hoping we can keep it up. I have also been tracking my nutrition with My Fitness Pal, which is a pretty awesome App.

I have been drinking Shakeology in the morning for breakfast. Does anyone have a Meal Replacement shake that might take the place of Shakeology? At $130 for a one-month supply, that isn't sustainable. Thanks

Not sure how you feel about Quinoa but my wife started making salads with it. Very easy and she mixes in all kinds of vegetables. It's extremely filling and good for you and very easy to make.

I'm actually a big fan. Been meaning to buy some but keep forgetting. Right now I want French toast, pizza, BBQ, French fries and maybe some hot wings thrown in there. Oh and chocolate cake or canoli I won't be picky.

Not much progress this past week and have not got on the exercise bandwagon yet (being a little lazy and a procrastinator does not help).
Have mainly just been cutting out bad snacks, eating mostly fruit, nuts or popcorn when I get hungry.
Question: when is everyone doing their weigh-in, morning or night? I'm amazed at the difference between the two, for me almost a 4-5 lb difference. Should we all be doing one or the other?

...and maybe some hot wings thrown in there.

Being from the Buffalo area these are my downfall. I could eat them a few times a week. Not good for my cholesterol either :)

Question: when is everyone doing their weigh-in, morning or night? I'm amazed at the difference between the two, for me almost a 4-5 lb difference. Should we all be doing one or the other?

Definitely in the morning for me. You are always lightest 1st thing in the morning.

The best time for consistency is in the morning. Use the bathroom, then step on the scale in your birthday suit. That way you don't have to worry about the bias clothes might add.

Have had a really good couple days here. Finally officially started the Focus T25 workouts and have been performing them in the morning with my wife. Hoping we can keep it up. I have also been tracking my nutrition with My Fitness Pal, which is a pretty awesome App.

I have been drinking Shakeology in the morning for breakfast. Does anyone have a Meal Replacement shake that might take the place of Shakeology? At $130 for a one-month supply, that isn't sustainable. Thanks

Check out the MyFitnessPal forum. Looks to be a number of alternatives mentioned in this thread...
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/700935-cheaper-chocolate-shakeology-alternative

I might give in tonight and make a pan of brownies and then freeze them... at least then it will make it harder for me to eat a bunch of it.

The best time for consistency is in the morning. Use the bathroom, then step on the scale in your birthday suit. That way you don't have to worry about the bias clothes might add.

Thats exactly what I do. You don't see anywhere near as much fluctuation on the scale, as opposed to doing it during the day or during the evening (when I usually have a varying amount of food/beverage in my systems).

Screen%20Shot%202013-09-23%20at%2012.01.23%20PM.png

Standings updated in 1st post and here.

49.1 lbs lost by the group, % lost in standings is through 2 weeks

Forum NameLbs Lost% Loss Total
Fireitup-4-4.88%
Grins0-4.55%
Malemotives-2.6-4.18%
TxRR0-3.98%
JB-2-3.85%
Parshooter36-5-3.81%
Rambler-0.2-3.71%
Robman7-2-3.65%