Fubuki tour alternatives??

Clarkey

Reaction score
Handicap
So like the title says I'm after a few brands that have similar specs ie launch and spin numbers! I playing the fubuki tour 73s in my driver at the min I like the feel but I'm unsure of the rainbow ball flight I feel like I could be losing yards!!
my average numbers are
ss104-107
spin 2400-2600 ish
launch 10-13 degrees
smash was 1.48 average

il looking for a little more of a flatter ball flight not lower less rainbow!!
Obviously the numbers are pretty good I'm just not convinced by the rainbow flight!
I know you will all say go get fit but there isn't anyone really close that has lots of shafts to try.
Any recommendations would be appreciated!!

Can I ask the reason if you dont mind?
I would think even flattening would rob you of carry distance based on where launch is now.

not really sure how you're seeing rainbow flights with those numbers...

Hi. I think I would actually like to see launch angles a little higher. What is your A of A? And what is you angle of descent?

Hi. I think I would actually like to see launch angles a little higher. What is your A of A? And what is you angle of descent?

I thought the exact same thing. 2 degrees or around there depending on Angle of descent.

I thought the exact same thing. 2 degrees or around there depending on Angle of descent.
Hi JB. Actually I may have lead you the wrong direction.
I am curious to know the angle of descent of the golf ball falling out of the air. Is this what you are thinking?
With a launch of 10 degrees, I would except a descent of about 25 degrees. If the descent is around 35 degrees, then the ball is ballooning and it looks like a bell curve and not a sine wave.
And you are right I think his A of A is probably 2 degrees or less. I try to make my thoughts in words clear as mud.

Hi JB. Actually I may have lead you the wrong direction.
I am curious to know the angle of descent of the golf ball falling out of the air. Is this what you are thinking?
With a launch of 10 degrees, I would except a descent of about 25 degrees. If the descent is around 35 degrees, then the ball is ballooning and it looks like a bell curve and not a sine wave.
And you are right I think his A of A is probably 2 degrees or less. I try to make my thoughts in words clear as mud.

That is what I was thinking although I'm not as black and white with the number of 35 being ballooning. Although in this instance that sounds pretty accurate.

So. If you are seeing ballooning of you ball flight, that you are not comfortable with, my thought would be to try a different golf ball. The Bridgestone RX has some flight characteristics from the dimple that may produce this. The E7 may be a better choice.

Im unsure if angle of attack and angle of descent there isn't a great deal of monitors in the area for me to jump on!!
The main reason I'm looking for a change in flight is I play a links course that is always windy and I feel like I'm being robbed yards from the tee!! I also have a rip gamma 60s that I tried as I hit this great in my 3w that does launch a little lower but I think it's spinning way too much so get a ballooned shot!
Sorry if my post is a little strange and limited info!

Im unsure if angle of attack and angle of descent there isn't a great deal of monitors in the area for me to jump on!!
The main reason I'm looking for a change in flight is I play a links course that is always windy and I feel like I'm being robbed yards from the tee!! I also have a rip gamma 60s that I tried as I hit this great in my 3w that does launch a little lower but I think it's spinning way too much so get a ballooned shot!
Sorry if my post is a little strange and limited info!
based on the numbers I see, my first thought is your gold ball.
I saw you are playing the Bridgestone, then threw the fog, I realized I was seeing JB gold ball selection.
I see you are playing a Lethal. If you like the Taylor made golf ball then I would like to see what the Burner ball does for you. I also would like to see the E7 ball performance.
I am not sure a shaft or club head change I would recommend until a golf ball change first.

Back