2014 THP Events - Announcement Thread

UNREAL...I keep saying 2014 cant get any better but I swear to everything holy it has in more than 1 way just today ALONE

UNREAL...I keep saying 2014 cant get any better but I swear to everything holy it has in more than 1 way just today ALONE

young-kris-humphries-net-worth.jpg

That's exciting. :alien:

For those people that are on the fence about attending an event, I will ask this question to the members of THP. How many of us remember our first THP event? How many of us had THP transform from an online community to a family when they attended an event? It's easy to write it and type it and say it, that THP is about so much more than an online message board but you have to experience it for yourself. Even if it isnt an official THP event. Me and the guys from NJ, PA, DE, DC, try to play once a month at least. Just get out there and reach out to THP'ers in the area and play some golf. You will not regret it. I now have friends that I know I will have forever just by taking the leap and attending my first THP event.

I can vividly remember leaving my first THP event and have a grin on my face from ear to ear. I never wanted it to end.

images

Take the pressure off yourself, share the details with us :)

Bombs are dropping everywhere right now.
Stay tuned for an amazing next few days on THP!

bomber.jpg

I'm ready!!

Really hoping for a Northeast get together. Missed out on the one in CT due to time constraints so here's hoping THP can swing by Yankees country...with some Sox fans scattered about.

Is Maryland not northeast?

These are big bombs people. Big big bombs.

Im quoting myself right now to say MikeDean I would kiss you on the mouth right now.
OMG everybody, you guys are in for a real treat.

Now that, JB, is one of your most novel teasers ever!

Bombs are dropping everywhere right now.
Stay tuned for an amazing next few days on THP!

Hopefully they all drop in one spot so I can find them easily :)

For those people that are on the fence about attending an event, I will ask this question to the members of THP. How many of us remember our first THP event? How many of us had THP transform from an online community to a family when they attended an event? It's easy to write it and type it and say it, that THP is about so much more than an online message board but you have to experience it for yourself. Even if it isnt an official THP event. Me and the guys from NJ, PA, DE, DC, try to play once a month at least. Just get out there and reach out to THP'ers in the area and play some golf. You will not regret it. I now have friends that I know I will have forever just by taking the leap and attending my first THP event.

I'll second this. I haven't even been to an "official" THP event yet. Just attending the gauntlet get together we had a few weeks for my first time was enough to get the bug. Met 22 awesome guys that instantly became friends was awesome. Don't just walk to get into an event....RUN!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You. Have. My. Attention.

Im quoting myself right now to say MikeDean I would kiss you on the mouth right now.
OMG everybody, you guys are in for a real treat.

This makes me excited for all the right reasons. And NO not that one. :alien:

thpmcteamslogosall-X3-L.jpg

Loved the people's team

Holy what does that mean?

Back