THP Let's Make a Deal Contest

Judging by yesterday the pooch is a camera hound! He's ready for his close up Mr , cool dog by the way guys

That's not a pooch - she's their puppydog.

the president of south africa married his third concurrent wife yesterday

so much for staying anonymous! :angel:

Refresh button getting a workout again!!!!!

My cat says "Hi" to Ellie. He's concerned that she may be working after hours and wants to know what Ellie's union contract stipulates.

Nice hats... I guess no dog bones tonight? Just shower gel?

I guess that's not so bad. Did you guys get that at the Bath & Body Works 15,000 times a year special sale?

It's from Philosophy, it's my favorite brand for shower gel. It's actually shower gel, shampoo, and bubble bath. They smell incredible and actually come with recipes to cook the actual food it smells like.

Just so everyone knows that was the joke gift, it replaced the dog bone from yesterday.

and i was SSSOOOO liking the dog bone

Is this the part where we twiddle our thumbs for 4 minutes?

My cat says "Hi" to Ellie. He's concerned that she may be working after hours and wants to know what Ellie's union contract stipulates.

SHe works sweat shop hours and rates. Just like we do...hehe. That made me laugh though.

Is this the part where we twiddle our thumbs for 4 minutes?

WHile we would like to do videos all day and all night it is not just pressing a button and having them come up. It takes a few minutes. 15 minutes in between each person.

It's from Philosophy, it's my favorite brand for shower gel. It's actually shower gel, shampoo, and bubble bath. They smell incredible and actually come with recipes to cook the actual food it smells like.

That's cool... although for a fat guy like me to enjoy something like that they would have to make one to smell like steak.

Well, as long as the Ellie's owners are working under the same conditions. :)

We may break last nights record of 39 pages and 7000 views.

its worth the twiddling!

Definitely getting tons of refresh views from my end tonight so far. :banana:

with all the dog bones ellie should have gotten last night she may still be full.

Back