What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the winner of the Fiesta Bowl! What a great game!

Spoiler
Boise State!

Until tomorrow, another Bowl game!! THE game to watch is on Thursday, the BCS, GO TEXAS!!!

Congratulations to the winner of the Fiesta Bowl! What a great game!

Spoiler
Boise State!

+1 couldn't turn that game off at all last night....

My Wife's rear end as she hops around on the Wii Fit machine. Humoress and intriguing at the same time.

Kevin

Awhile ago, Boo Girl convinced me to play hopscotch with her. She found the rear view of me hopping funny to the point where she couldn't stop laughing to speak. :at-wits-end:

Awhile ago, Boo Girl convinced me to play hopscotch with her. She found the rear view of me hopping funny to the point where she couldn't stop laughing to speak. :at-wits-end:

I tease her, but I'm actually proud of her. She's been working pretty hard at it. I wish I had that willpower.

Kevin

USA/Canada World Junior Championships.

I have no idea.

Watching the Orange Bowl.

The Orange Bowl halftime show. LOLOLOLOL. It never changes.

Kevin

Was watching Big Break:Mesquite, got boring so now am watching hockey: Red Wings Vs. Ducks!!

The Orange Bowl isn't a sellout this year...that's kind of sad...but then again, its out in the middle of nowhere with Iowa and GA Tech!!

The Orange Bowl isn't a sellout this year...that's kind of sad...but then again, its out in the middle of nowhere with Iowa and GA Tech!!

Miami is the middle of nowhere?

Also, its 40-something (probably in the 30s by now) degrees . . . in Miami.

Two and a Half Men.

Suite Life of Zack and Cody (yeah Claire, I know).

Last edited:
YouTube video of 'Duke Fan'

While both are horrendous beyond belief, Suite Life is unbearable.

Kevin

Sent from my battered Dell laptop with crumb infested keyboard using Hunt&Peck.

I probably have to agree with you. It all makes Nick look like Masterpiece Theatre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back