THP Let's Make a Deal Contest

OMG! I never knew that, how exciting :banana:

Not really. Although I did use DOS. I've just recently started using keyboard shortcuts.

I didnt know either GG....it will make tommorow night easier.

Smalls, I sell software that started out DOS based but we changed it, but F5 wasnt a key for refresh in it

I love keyboard shortcut keys, I can't remember the last time I actually cut, copy, or past without hitting ctrl X, C, or V.

I agree with that. Vista has a snipping tool, which is real cool for copying pics or screens. I love that tool, but could do without Vista

Hey JB/GG thanks for another awesome night! You two do a wonderful job. See ya tomorrow!! Congrats to all the winners!

I agree with that. Vista has a snipping tool, which is real cool for copying pics or screens. I love that tool, but could do without Vista

The only feature I really like about vista is something I believe they stole from the Mac. On mac it would F9 which fanned all your open screens so you can see all of them at once and pick which one you want to move to, and the F11 (on the mac) which minimizes all screens. It is very helpful for work.

Congrats everyone, for the most part, I was able to keep up, just 1 page behind :)

The only feature I really like about vista is something I believe they stole from the Mac. On mac it would F9 which fanned all your open screens so you can see all of them at once and pick which one you want to move to, and the F11 (on the mac) which minimizes all screens. It is very helpful for work.

check out the snipping tool....its helpful

Awesome pick, Bonk.

Day 3 - Let's Make a Deal Thread

Day 3 - Let's Make a Deal Thread

Day 2 we saw over about 50 pages of banter and over 8000 page views for Day 2 of this contest and we saw someone come away with the Big Deal in winning the putter. We hope everybody had a great time.

Here is the official thread and opt in page for Day 3.

Please note that all contestants must be online in order to be eligible for their name to be called. If you opt in but are not online by 8PM EST when we start the game you will not be eligible to play.

Good luck to everyone!!

I'm In JB looking forward to it yesterday forgot to log in till 8:09 pm won't happen tonight.

I'm in, barring something strange happening that keeps me away from a pc @ 8:00 tonight.

I'll join in the fun tonight.

This truly shows the difference in our lives and ages. You are heading out on a hot date. I'm already in my pjs getting ready to win a dog bone.

haha, I wish it was a hot date.

OK, this time I am really in. No hot date is going to keep me away tonight.

All day 2 prize winners, your prizes are on their way via UPS.

Count me in! It sure is fun scrambling around hitting the refresh button, trying to read everyone's posts, trying to keep up with whose been selected, trying to watch the videos....i wouldn't miss it.

Count me in! It sure is fun scrambling around hitting the refresh button, trying to read everyone's posts, trying to keep up with whose been selected, trying to watch the videos....i wouldn't miss it.

I am also in!! Smalls taught us a trick to use F5 to refresh.

Sweet! Again, thanks so much JB and GG for a great contest, thanks to the companies for providing THP with prizes to give, and a special thanks to Cleveland for providing THP with a gorgeous putter. It was a lot of fun - the most fun I've ever had online!

THP rocks!

I am also in!! Smalls taught us a trick to use F5 to refresh.

i must've missed out on that tutorial, or smalls has kicked me out of the club.

I'll be online rooting for the contestants. It'll be another 1 1/2 hours of typing fun!

Thank you - I can't wait.

Very cool! Thanks!

Back to using UPS?

Congrats to all the winners. Wish I could have stuck around for all the fun. Unless we get snowed out I'll have to miss again tonight.

OK, this time I am really in. No hot date is going to keep me away tonight.

See - I stayed in my pj's and got a chance to play.

I'll play tonight too.

Edit - No strike that. I had a chance. Don't enter me, but I'll watch and talk.

Back