Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops. I take it back! :D

grilled roast beef an cheese sammich with turkey soup

Chicken sandwiches and fries.

Chilli on a cold night.

Grilled tilapia with a mango chutney salsa, yummy and good :good:

Grilled tilapia with a mango chutney salsa, yummy and good :good:

LOVE tilapia! Good with Mango...GREAT when rolled in tortilla chips and pan fried. :blob:

I am on a strict diet from now until the PGA show which means no more yummy dinners or all you can eat dinners...instead it's a lot of grilled chicken for dinner and cottage cheese for lunch. It's a good thing I really like both of those.

Impossibly Easy Taco Pie.

Italian sausage and pasta with sauce.

I love Italian sausage. Brats are right there too.

That KFC bowl looks like :poop:

Italian sausage and pasta with sauce.

That was my dinner too! My wife grilled the italian sausage for me and poured homemade spaghetti sauce over it. :thumb:

I need a spaghetti sauce recipe. I got a great one from Diane but I wanted to get a few from people and see how everyone makes their sauce. I am guilty of being a jarred sauce person but realize now that it seems really easy to make sauce and it freezes so well, I don't know why I haven't been making my own sauce earlier. So if you have a recipe please let me know I am always looking to expand my cookbook. Thanks!!

I need a spaghetti sauce recipe. I got a great one from Diane but I wanted to get a few from people and see how everyone makes their sauce. I am guilty of being a jarred sauce person but realize now that it seems really easy to make sauce and it freezes so well, I don't know why I haven't been making my own sauce earlier. So if you have a recipe please let me know I am always looking to expand my cookbook. Thanks!!

I'll have to get one from my mom, for an Asian lady, she sure does make really good Italian food :D

Last night we had Chicken Adobo (Filipino chicken) and rice with Asian vegetables :)

I think I'm gonna order PizzaHut delivery just to be mean

Mongolian stir-fry

Last night we had Chicken Adobo (Filipino chicken) and rice with Asian vegetables :)

Adobo is good. We make Shoyu Chicken, which is pretty similar, and much easier. Mom hasn't taught Mrs. Bonknhead how to make Adobo yet. BTW - thank you for spelling "Filipino" correctly! :D

Chili dogs and tater tots for dinner tonight. Will definitely hit the gym after that meal!

Adobo is good. We make Shoyu Chicken, which is pretty similar, and much easier. Mom hasn't taught Mrs. Bonknhead how to make Adobo yet. BTW - thank you for spelling "Filipino" correctly! :D

Chili dogs and tater tots for dinner tonight. Will definitely hit the gym after that meal!

Does it pretty much taste the same?

Orange chicken. I'm trying to decide between brown rice & quinoa.

Does it pretty much taste the same?

Close, but not exactly. Adobo has more vinegar than soy sauce flavor; with Shoyu Chicken you taste more soy sauce and sugar (or in our case, Splenda).

Close, but not exactly. Adobo has more vinegar than soy sauce flavor; with Shoyu Chicken you taste more soy sauce and sugar (or in our case, Splenda).

I have never had the Adobo I have seen you and others talk about but I love vinegar based food, is there something taste wise that you could compare it to?

I have never had the Adobo I have seen you and others talk about but I love vinegar based food, is there something taste wise that you could compare it to?

I can't think of anything quite like Adobo. GC - what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back