TaylorMade Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Good one nate

Took a lot of balls to do that one.

I need to hire Nate for the next contest...dude just flows creativity!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kept it simple. Too tired to think tonight but wanted to support THPMC!

I like it KB!

Must think outside of the box for next one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did mess around doing it on my 2 cars but thought better of it. Still think I could have pulled it off.
Hmm.

Need to see this.

Do it.

I'm done having kids....need to wait for the wife to go to bed. LOL.

Record your voice so you can remember who deep it used to be, haha

Would give anything to be sponsored by TaylorMade! Sucks it decided to cut my ending when I said "Sold". It was perfect when I put it together :/

that is priceless, nate

Wow. I unplug early last night to have have some forced family fun or " movie night" as its called and this thread blew up. Great job

Ok gang....here we go. I want to let everyone know that I was not harmed in this video and I semi knew what I was doing to avoid injury.

Very well done Nate!!!

These are awesome! I have a great idea and just need a few minutes to put it down lol, it will be good.

TaylorMade Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Ok gang....here we go. I want to let everyone know that I was not harmed in this video and I semi knew what I was doing to avoid injury.

Winner!!!!

Brilliant Nate!

Would give anything to be sponsored by TaylorMade! Sucks it decided to cut my ending when I said "Sold". It was perfect when I put it together :/

Nice Ty! Really creative.

Thanks Nate, that just made my morning.

WTG buddy!!!

Nice Ty! Really creative.
Thanks Andy! I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a blast making that. Wish instagram video had some of the capabilities of vine because being able to rearrange scenes would be great and the delays with starting and stopping instagram videos is a real pain when every little second counts to get everything in.

I love this!!! Great work Nate, you have been killing the entries my friend!

Thanks Andy! I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a blast making that. Wish instagram video had some of the capabilities of vine because being able to rearrange scenes would be great and the delays with starting and stopping instagram videos is a real pain when every little second counts to get everything in.

I had the same issue with starting and stopping. The audio was way off. I eventually had to go to one scene versus starting and stopping, which obviously wasn't an option for yours.

Working in a little somethin somethin into my Instagram video!

y5e7aquv.jpg

TTing

OMG Nate, that is an instant classic.

Back