Callaway & THP - #TheKing Details

Oh man you bet. I've literally had my heart rate jump up going into the live update thread a couple times.

No doubt... my head is swirling.

#isitAprilyet

#goingtobealongwinter

Anybody watching the live update thread for #TheGrandaddy should be drooling over this one.
You got that right, how does watching all the awesomeness not get you jacked up for this amazing event. I have no doubt THP and Callaway will top themselves again, it's mind blowing!!!

#TheKing was already at the top of my THP wishlist, but #TheGrandaddy thread has really got me wanting in. With only 1 contest left, I really need to come up with a good idea for it!

So... one contest to decide the rest of the teams??

After following #TheGranddaddy, I expect to see some epic entries for the last contest. The Callaway and THP team knows how to do events right!

DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS ONE! It's THP it's Callaway I will promise you this...it will change your life in so many positive ways!

DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS ONE! It's THP it's Callaway I will promise you this...it will change your life in so many positive ways!

I'm trying dude....I really am!

I'm trying dude....I really am!

I was planning on sitting it out because of the timing but I think that needs to change for the last round of contests. Too much awesome to not take a chance.

You can't pass this up, no chance! This is a must try, no matter what, contest! I'd by lying if I said I didn't want to be in this event...bad! #InWithHarry

I was planning on sitting it out because of the timing but I think that needs to change for the last round of contests. Too much awesome to not take a chance.

No doubt, this will be #TheKing, all hands on deck!

#I'mWithHarry

#TheKing has been at the top of my list from the day it was announced, largely because it is Callaway. Truthfully, between that, the Morgan Cup and #Grandaddy, it's the only one I felt I might have even a smidgen's chance of getting into. I will try for all of them, of course, with all I've got, because, you never know, I might come up with a winning idea and take one these slots down.

#ImWithHarry

#TheKing has been at the top of my list from the day it was announced, largely because it is Callaway. Truthfully, between that, the Morgan Cup and #Grandaddy, it's the only one I felt I might have even a smidgen's chance of getting into. I will try for all of them, of course, with all I've got, because, you never know, I might come up with a winning idea and take one these slots down.

#ImWithHarry

my thought is very similar, I can come up with a witty comment here & there But i am not that creative when it comes to "videos" but still hoping & trying

That sounds like advice from experience right there!!!

I've been pumped about this event ever since the teasers and seeing, and you getting a taste, of what a THP/Callaway event is like, has me even more excited for #TheKing

That sounds like advice from experience right there!!!

I've been pumped about this event ever since the teasers and seeing, and you getting a taste, of what a THP/Callaway event is like, has me even more excited for #TheKing

Same here, been jacked about this one from the beginning. I'm ready for the next contest.

Tapatalking on my iPad

#ImWithHarry

Maybe I'll see you there. We've played a practice round together and we were on the same team at the Gauntlet together. It's time for us to be on opposing sides.

#ImWithChad

I'll be honest. While I was trying to get into The King, I was really hoping that some other THPers would get in instead of me. I wanted to make sure that everyone could experience the awesomeness of the ZooCrew and Callaway.

After this week -- eff that. I want in.

#TheKing will awesome. If I had a magic wand I would wave it and my wish would to be in #TheKing

Maybe I'll see you there. We've played a practice round together and we were on the same team at the Gauntlet together. It's time for us to be on opposing sides.

#ImWithChad

Much as I enjoyed having you as a partner, this would be way cool for both of us to get into this, even if we are on opposite sides.

I am willing to Run like Frank the Tank Naked through the Quad with my wife and her friends chasing me at this point.

I am willing to Run like Frank the Tank Naked through the Quad with my wife and her friends chasing me at this point.

Snoop, snoop-a-loop, bring your green hat...lmao... I'm pretty sure streaking through the quad would get many participants if it meant they got into the king..

I'll be honest. While I was trying to get into The King, I was really hoping that some other THPers would get in instead of me. I wanted to make sure that everyone could experience the awesomeness of the ZooCrew and Callaway.

Its on ATL. I will royal rumble for the remaining spots. No disclaimers allowed.

Come on, man. Share the love.

Unbelievably pumped for #TheKing. Still can't believe I'm in. And can't wait to find out who of you will be joining us on this freakin epic ride!!!

I want in #TheKing. I'd even settle for #ImWithChad because let's face it, Harry's team is going to be stacked.

Come on, man. Share the love.

Apologies to my Asst Captain (I know the remark was in jest), but I'm with ATL here...we should all want in after seeing how the ZooCrew and Callaway treated our crew this week. What an amazing group of people to share time with, and given that each team has four ZooCrew members not counting Harry or Chad, it sounds like most of the Callaway faces we've met virtually in the past week will be involved.

I know I'm lucky to already be in the Morgan Cup, but I've put my name in for each of the previous #King contests, and I'm doing the same on this last one...explaining it to the wife if I was lucky enough to get it may be another story, but I'll cross that bridge if fortune shines.

Apologies to my Asst Captain (I know the remark was in jest), but I'm with ATL here...we should all want in after seeing how the ZooCrew and Callaway treated our crew this week. What an amazing group of people to share time with, and given that each team has four ZooCrew members not counting Harry or Chad, it sounds like most of the Callaway faces we've met virtually in the past week will be involved.

I know I'm lucky to already be in the Morgan Cup, but I've put my name in for each of the previous #King contests, and I'm doing the same on this last one...explaining it to the wife if I was lucky enough to get it may be another story, but I'll cross that bridge if fortune shines.

Forgiveness... ALWAYS easier than permission :thumb: :D

Back