Ole Gray

Mayor of the Woodshed
Reaction score
Handicap
Average
I thought of something that may be interesting and kind of fun too :eek:)

How old are ya? I know you ladies might fudge a bit on the age, but come on now, you got to be honest :eek:).

I am 59 and born on November 29, 1950

Now it's your turn :eek:)

62, nuff said except I would never ask a lady her age. I like my face as it is arranged now. :D

Turned 50 in September and still don't eat my oatmeal.

Old enough to know better.
Young enough not to care.

Going to be 65 in less than 4 weeks. My drives are so short now, I can find them without my glasses !:banghead::banghead:

62 and very proud of my age and fit for a 62 year old work out four days a week, and run 2 1/2-3 miles four days week.

Born in May 1947

29. In less than 5 months I will offically be old.

I'm 47. My birthday is on the calendar above.

will be 51 in early February. Playing smarter than I ever have.

<-------27 here as well.......

38. I went to a website that said I'm going to die when I'm 70 so I'm past middle age.

55 turning 56 this April. Surely don't consider myself old by any stretch of the imagination.

42 years young

Turned 62 this past December. Can't think of anything witty to say about it though. :confused2:

Turned 34 this past November. I heard somewhere that 35 was the new 21.

Will be 54 in a couple of weeks..mentally about 16 physically about 78

I am twice as good as that show "30 Something", which would make me "60 Something" I suppose. Some folks have said I look like I am "50 Something", others have said I sometimes act "60 Something" going on "10 Something". I figure I have another "15 Something" quality years left before I am acting like my "60 Something" years.

So how much will a year's supply of "depends" cost me in 20 years? :confused2:

Back