Boo Girl Wants Her Own Thread

i just wrote my 300 post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dt_300posts.png

Congrats, Boo!

:cake:HAPPY BIRTHDAY MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cake:

Boo - I never congratulate anyone on the number of posts they make; however, I will make an exception for you and only you.

Congratulations - good job! :blob:

Harry :love:s Boo!

300 posts! Aye carumba! You passed my weight. Good job.

Kevin

Congrats BooGirl! Way to go.

Congrats on 300 posts Boo!

300-Club-Logo-larger.jpg

Hi Everyone! If you were on the three day contest you probably heard me talking and making guesses on the 2 & 3 day.
Please right back ;-) Ciao!

Hi Boo! You helped me pick the right box on the second day, and because I got a great prize I was chosen for the final deal and I won the big prize that night. Thanks for your help. You rock!

i just wrote my 300 post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! Only 10,000 more and you'll tie your mother!

Congrats on 300 Boo! Also you rocked at Lets make a Deal. :clapp:

Boo Girl wants me to show you her new belt. We went to Claire's this past weekend; she had a gift card. Godawful place:

IMGP0001.jpg

IMGP0002.jpg

IMGP0003.jpg

BTW, I blame Diane.

Cool belt Boo, I'm not going to let my daughters see it or they will be begging to go to Claires this weekend.

I like the belt too - what's not to like?

Wow - I just had a great idea about the belt I'm getting for her. I'll email it.

WHO is BooGirl?

Boo Girl is my 9 year old daughter, who is already planning her pro golf career. She stays on this thread so you don't have to worry about saying something inappropriate in front of her. In return, we keep it clean here.

Boo really, really likes attention.

I really like the belt. It will look good with pink, light green or white pants. I think your Mom should get you at least one pair of each color.

Boo loves jeans and the belt will look great with jeans.

I forgot to ask - Boo - did you get Uggs for Christmas?

Boo Girl is my 9 year old daughter, who is already planning her pro golf career. She stays on this thread so you don't have to worry about saying something inappropriate in front of her. In return, we keep it clean here.

Hi Boo! I know an 11 year old girl who is a really good golfer: her handicap is 7.6. Keep up the good work...and remember, always listen to your mother!

Sean

Hey Boo, how are you doing? Are you keeping warm? I'm waiting for the weather to warm up and the snow to melt so I can get back out and play some golf. Nice belt too.

Just like her mother. :tongue:

Hi Boo Girl, its nice to meet you :) I :love: your new belt!!!!!

Last edited:
Back