jefffann

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
What kind of bag do you use.I love belding bushwackers because they are old school looks and that's what appeals to me.Plus they have ample diameter so I don't have problems putting clubs in or taking them out.I use powered carts and the bags sits securely in the back.That wasn't the case with the stand bags I had tried.Plus I haven't paid more than $40 dollars for the ones I have.

I love my Ogio Grom. I am a walker and this is a comfortable stand bag to strap on my back. I like how it keeps my woods and hybrids separated from each other and the irons to help protect the graphite shafts. It has plenty of storage for what I need on the course and the zipperless ball pocket comes in handy when I need a water ball. :bulgy-eyes: I really like the torque strap they developed for when I occasionally use a cart with a friend. It keeps the bag from turning sideways like stand bags are notorious for.

I agree with DG. I love my grom. Stylish and functional. I love the zipperless main pocket. It holds everything very well.

I''ve always had Ogio....fantastic form and exceptional features/functionality

I guess I will join in on the Ogio love. I just got a new Ogio bag and used it for the first time this past weekend. I realy like the features of this bag, the torq strap is a great idea and there are plenty of pockets.

I have a Nike cart bag. I love houndstooth pattern and the hint of pink. Plus as you all know JB hid my engagement ring in there so it has sentimental value as well.

I use a Hunter Vista cart bag.

Bag Boy Revolver, I love the way all of the clubs lock in to eliminate the rattle and bag chatter. The rotating top is pretty sweet too.

I just use a jumbo grocery bag that I throw everything into. Yeah sometimes it's hard to find stuff in it but it sure beats spending $100 on a golf bag. :laughing: Actually I have a Callaway Warbird stand bag. It functions well as a cart bag and is light enough to carry when I'm on the shorter courses.

Taylormade Torino right now, but I swap with a Ping Hoofer Lite and also a Titliest Mid-weight stand bag. I also have a Callaway Mini-Looper that I use for a half set when I play a local executive course. I am a bag ho. All of them are stand bags, I don't like the weight of cart bags and I am a walker anyway.

I've never purchased a bag before. This current bag was a gift from my partners, they told me to get out and use it lol, and the one before was a Christmas present from years ago.

The Bag Boy Revolvers sure look sweet and may get more of a look this year.

I've got a Belding Balance NXT Sport bag and a CaddyDaddy Monsoon cart bag. I've had the Belding bag for about eight years and it's held up extremely well. It's a great-looking bag, is pretty lightweight at 4 1/2 lbs and is really sturdy. Its dual straps make it easy to carry. It fits OK on my Bag Boy pushcart, but it does shift around a bit as it does on a motorized cart.

The Monsoon cart was a prize from a THP contest. It's much bigger and even sturdier than the Belding. It's also a bit heavier, but it fits great on the pushcart and on motorized carts. It has a ton of pockets too. It has a misting system that I've used once and is kinda neat, but I've left it home the last few times I used the bag. It's a great prize though and is very handsome.

Love my Nike Sasquatch. Lots of pockets, easy on the shoulders, and out of all the carry bags I researched it had the largest cooler pocket for the "adult" drinks.

I have a white adidas powerband bag.

I love this thing. Not only does it look great it also has tons of storage.

I am however shopping around for a carry bag as I've been walking more lately. This bag still works good with a pull cart but just like the convenience of not having to use a pull cart.

I recently got an Ogio Grom. Went to the local golf store and really went through a number of different bags. Ogio makes a lot of great bags (stand and cart). I went with a Grom because it was just the right size and right number of features. Some are smaller, some lighter, some bigger with more features - I guess it is a personal choice. I love the way the Ogio bags have thoughtfully laid out nice features from a place to keep your pencil, a place to stick your velcro gloves to the bag, to a bottle holder and a valuables pocket. The system of separating woods from putters and irons is nice as well. The legs are solid and can be tucked behind some elastic bands to prevent the legs from clanging around. One good point that the salesperson told me about was the actual kickstand mechanism for the golf bag. Most bags have the mechanism on the external part of the bag. Ping is currently one of the only ones with the system built inside the bag. Therefore it is supposed to last longer. From my demo, it was solid and well built. I just did not want to mix my TM clubs with a PING bag. However, apparently many other golf brands will be bringing out this technology soon.

I'm happy with my pink TaylorMade Corza stand bag. It fits all of my clubs and has tons of storage pockets and enough grommets for me to clip things too :) I'm not good enough yet to complain about what I have :D

Last edited:
Loved my Ogio Grom. Unfortunately it was stolen in November along with everything else. Due to some special pricing I am able to get with either Titleist or TMAG my options for all the replacement stuff were limited so today I ordered the Titleist Lightweight Cart Bag for riding and the Titleist 14-Way Stand Bag for walking.

:taylormade: Monza Featherweight bag. I love it. I'm a simplistic guy, who doesnt like every gadget in the world hanging off my bag, and 20 compartments to fit everything but the kitchen sink in. It has enough pockets for balls, tees, glove, divot tool, journal, valuables, sunscreen, water bottle, and maybe an extra pullover. All in all, I can walk 18 holes, have everything I need, and afterwards feel like I can go another round. I guess I'm the golf equivalent to a ultralight backpacker.

I am a big fan of OGIO, the last three stand bags have been OGIO. I also have a Burton Cart bag.

Hola

Hola

I have a Nike SasQuatch Tour Carry Bag, plenty of pockets and light

I just got a Tayormade Burner Stand bag. So far I love it. It seems really durable, looks sharp, and is really comfortable to carry.

TaylorMade-Burner-Stand-Bag-2008.jpg

I use a Sunmountain H20 tech stand bag and find it fantastic in the past two rainfilled Summers we had over here.

I always ride when I play so I use a 2009 Cleveland staff bag. Plenty of pockets and space for everything I need from sunscreen to bug spray.

I just got a Cleveland CEO Cartbag. 14 way top, full dividers, and enough room to put all my accessories.

Back