2 More Cobra Staff Members - 2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Well done guys!! Congrats!

Congrats trout and Adam, hope you boys like orange!

Congrats guys!

congrats fellas!

Congrats, guys! Looking forward to seeing you out at #THPMC!

Congrats guys.

Congrats to Marc and Adam, you guys are going to rock it. Cobra/Puma is an excellent sponsor, you both are in for one heck of a ride!

Two great guys get to live their dream as Cobra Staffers in the #THPMC. Couldn't be happier for you guys. Congrats Trout and Adam, and enjoy the ride!

Congrats guys

Congrats guys....enjoy !!

Congrats guys! Welcome to the MC brotherhood!

Congrats Trout & Adam!!

Congrats guys.

Congrats Adam and Trout!!! Cannot wait for you all to be a part of this journey

KG

Just Tapping Away

Adam - congrats!! Trout Bum!!! Other side of the camera for the win!!! I'm super elated for both of you !!!

Had a premonition on this one that my social media challenged brother was going to be a Cobra/Puma Staffer. I'm so glad neither one of us gave up on trying to master this stuff.

Tons of entries came in for the epic journey that is kicking off and it is only the beginning. With 40 participants this year and so many spots still available, today we are proud to announce the 2nd two Cobra Golf winners that will join in the 2014 Morgan Cup.

On behalf of the wonderful folks at Cobra Golf and all of us here at The Hackers Paradise, join me in welcoming the 2nd two Cobra Golf participants that have qualified to be in the 2014 Ultimate Golf Event Period!

Trout Bum

adamw238

Im in absolute shock! My phone has blowing up and I just walked in the door, I'll video soon! Thank you THP, Cobra, Puma, and judges, this is absolutely freakin incredible! Holy $@*#

Congrats guys!!!

Congrats guys! You will love it!

Congrats guys! Well done!

Congrats guys!

Tap Tap

Congrats guys

Congrats guys. Great Entries!

This is all just hitting me, I have a video loading now but to my Cobra/Puma team mate Adam, congrats man I can't wait to meet you. To all the other MC'rs it's unreal to realize you're part of the greatest golf event period, I look forward to meeting all of you and hanging in Myrtle! Wow!

Congrats to Adam, hope to meet you at an event!

To Marc goes my biggest, sincerest congratulations. To get a chance to compete in the ultimate amateur event as a heavy breather like me is a truly special deal. I look forward to following along and hopefully joining you in July. Congratulations!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Back