Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the covert tour is a low launch low spin head. It was set at 9.5°. Need more range time.

And less Covert.

Har har

I'm not blaming the club or shaft really for those numbers.

You have changed everything you possibly can multiple times with that driver. I know you are a Nike homer but maybe try something else? This is serious Ricky, not joking around DevRickus. :alien:

how about last year's x-hot? It was a bomber and can be found on the real cheap now

You know I did not hit last year's model as I had the new one on my mind when I went into GG, so when the X2 Hot arrives I'll hit both and go from there but I'm really digging the color scheme on X2 Hot, but color will not out weigh performance when it comes to purchasing a new club.

You have changed everything you possibly can multiple times with that driver. I know you are a Nike homer but maybe try something else? This is serious Ricky, not joking around DevRickus. :alien:

I know dude. I need to my eye on a low spin head. Maybe a SLDR. Maybe a BBa. Maybe a 913d3. I don't know. My instructor is getting a Taylormade fitting cart. Lots of time before my season starts.

J40 and SLDR are LOOOOOOW spin monsters.

Pondering an R1 Black head.. Need to do some research to see if the spin numbers are fairly similar to the R11.

J40 and SLDR are LOOOOOOW spin monsters.

I may give them both more thought. I'm just surprised by those spin numbers. On the simulators and foresight monitors, my spin is usually below 2700 rpm.

I know dude. I need to my eye on a low spin head. Maybe a SLDR. Maybe a BBa. Maybe a 913d3. I don't know. My instructor is getting a Taylormade fitting cart. Lots of time before my season starts.

You could consider the Classic/XL/Custom. You can get them for a song now.

Classic 310 with the Miyazaki Black is always an option too, blu. You can find them for cheap.

You know I did not hit last year's model as I had the new one on my mind when I went into GG, so when the X2 Hot arrives I'll hit both and go from there but I'm really digging the color scheme on X2 Hot, but color will not out weigh performance when it comes to purchasing a new club.

worth a shot, its a solid club and has gotten rave reviews on here

You could consider the Classic/XL/Custom. You can get them for a song now.

The stock b'asha and JDL were kind of garbage for me. I could never find a shaft pairing that made sense for me.

The stock b'asha and JDL were kind of garbage for me. I could never find a shaft pairing that made sense for me.

Did you get along with the C Kua in the Classic? Or are you more of a Black Tie kind of guy?

Did you get along with the C Kua in the Classic? Or are you more of a Black Tie kind of guy?

Apparently I'm more of a black tie kind of guy. If my current driver shaft is spinning that much, I'm concerned/worried/confused

Apparently I'm more of a black tie kind of guy. If my current driver shaft is spinning that much, I'm concerned/worried/confused

Isn't the black tie a stock option in the XL Custom?

Isn't the black tie a stock option in the XL Custom?

I believe it's an up charge option. At this point, I'm not going to custom order a driver without more diligence.

Pondering playing around with a heavier shaft for my Amp Cell driver. Nothing crazy - just an Aldila NV 85 (had success with lighter shafts in that series before).

The things you think about you when you have the winter golf blues and can pull and install your own shafts.

I believe it's an up charge option. At this point, I'm not going to custom order a driver without more diligence.

There is no upcharge for the 6M3.

I thinking after some reading the R1 might be a nice match for me..

I thinking after some reading the R1 might be a nice match for me..
I just happen to have a black one in the stable that I am not currently using.

Hey, talk to me not him. :alien:

Hahahaha
Ha! He posted FIRST! Actually, I glazed right over your post--as I do all of your posts. :)

Ha! He posted FIRST! Actually, I glazed right over your post--as I do all of your posts. :)

So be it. You just bought yourself a rematch and a repeat of Gauntlet Sunday Singles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back