Matt Every signs with Callaway.

DevRickus

The Dirty Jerz
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow

Matt Every joins #TeamCallaway

Matt Every joins #TeamCallaway

Interesting. Doesn't fit the Callaway profile but we shall see. I still remember his interview on the Golf Channel at the Sony Open and the awkward question about his suspension. Good Luck to him!

Callaway is picking up a lot of players this year. Interesting choice. Every is one of those players that's either on his game completely or off it tragically. It'll be interesting to see what he does in the Callaway stable.

Interesting signing

First thing I thought was "meh".

Hopefully it is a better signing than it looks.

Do they make a putter big enough for him?

Hope it works out for both Every and Callaway. He does have some upside potential.

Interesting signing. Not a long hitter so not a ton of upside in that aspect.

Meh. Will like to see how he does this year.

Callaway on a signing spree

I knew he was no longer with Bridgestone, was wondering where he would pop up. Really not an exciting deal, but a guy who has some up side

He did not fit in with the Bridgestone Boys. This is a guy I would have stayed away from but the guys at Callaway know much more than I do. Hope is works out for both sides.

I am surprised on this move by Callaway. I figured someone like Every would end up with TM. I noticed he was missing from the Bridgestone website and was cringing thinking Cobra may have signed him.... glad I was wrong.

I think the guy in that photo is actually Pat Perez.

Guess I must've misheard Sabella then. Maybe that glass door obstructed things?

Guess I must've misheard Sabella then. Maybe that glass door obstructed things?

I could be completely wrong but I just thought that folks were saying that it was Perez ainthe picture after the Perez signing was announced.

I could be completely wrong but I just thought that folks were saying that it was Perez ainthe picture after the Perez signing was announced.

With all the Callaway signings this year so far, we could both be wrong! Haha there's been a lot this year.

This one doesn't move the needle for me right now, we will just be patient and see what happens.

I am surprised on this move by Callaway. I figured someone like Every would end up with TM. I noticed he was missing from the Bridgestone website and was cringing thinking Cobra may have signed him.... glad I was wrong.

I was just at the website, he's still listed there.

Does anyone know if Bridgstone wasn't interested in resigning him, or was it his choice to part ways?

Back