Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping the weather hold up Sat. Playing Mystic Dunes in celebration FL, crosssing fingers.

Dawg and I are playing today and it's going to be 49 degrees with wet conditions. Oh well, great company and first round of the year so we will make it fun!

The forecast for my round tomorrow is 100% chance of heavy rain and 27mph winds. Yeah, that should be interesting...at least I'll learn how good the new FJ jacket really is :)

If I saw that forecast, I would be canceling my round. Playing in rain sucks. Heavy rain is miserable. If it's a surprise, you kinda gotta deal with it some. If I KNOW it's gonna happen, then I am skipping that day.

45 at tee off climbing to 63, sunny and winds 5-10.

35F this morning, about 25mph winds and about an inch of rain. We stopped after five holes as we where both wet all through our rain gear (I had wet boxers). Shame, was playing quite nice if you don't count the second hole. ;)

45 MPH winds today at Pacific. Hail storm on the 1st tee. 1st time I've ever had a ball blown off the tee. Hit 8i (155 club) into the wind to a 120 pin and the ball ended up about 30 yards short. Brutal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

51 and rainy here today...so warm

Low 40s and rain all day ugh

It was mid 70s today and super windy.

Crazy week, played earlier in the week wearing four layers on frozen tees, fairways and greens. Then today, in short sleeves on a warm but very, very wet course.

1480620_10151963848003645_1105991933_n.jpg

Mid 40's today and the sun will be out....I will be playing!

Mid 50s and clear. Should be a nice day.

Mid to a High 50s today here in the A. Will be hitting the range and maybe a quick 9 today

KG

Just Tapping Away

It's suppose to hit mid 50s here with lots of sunshine. Unfortunately, it's so wet from all of the snow melting that none of the courses I called would let us play.

56 and sunny. Time to get a round in before the Ultimate Testing.

Played Atlantic City Country Club this morning. WIND and 40 degree temps. Still good, but very challenging.

pretty nice today. Partially cloudy, about 60 for the high with a cool breeze. Shorts and a pullover baby!

It was cold and raining all day long. At least the wind was down from yesterday.

1604982_10152182457759979_1879398484_n.jpg

Low 70s today at the range, just about perfect. Just wish that the wind was going the opposite direction.

I look forward to 70s in a few more days

62* sunny with about a 5mph wind!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back