This may help with your swing

colby10

Reaction score
Handicap
I come from a long baseball history and am having trouble transitioning my swing back over into golf after a long time off from golf. Well been working on my swing for the last month..picking peoples heads...watching tons of vids from technique,drills and pro's. I still feel like a dam robot trying to perform this crazy swing they call the golf swing. It just doesnt feel natural what so ever and I am a very athletic person. Well like always I was all over youtube hunting down vids to help out my terrible feeling and robotish swing...lol. Then I stumbled apon this video. This is a technique I can relate to and has just loosened up my swing and made me look at the golf swing in a different light. If anybody who is having trouble and u have a baseball backround this will help u a lot or in fact it will help a lot of people just trying to find an athletic swing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFoBk1iY-rU

Good vid. I've picked up some tips from some of Jeff's other youtube videos. I found this one helpful for dealing with my inside takeaway:

Ya Jeff is good. Doesnt get into all the mumbo jumbo and seems to simplify it very nice. I like how it just makes the golf swing into an attacking and athletic approach...thats what I do when I play ball...guess I just needed my eyes opened a bit.

:act-up:I had the honor of meeting and taking a quick lesson from Jeff when he was at ASU's golf course. In the brief half hour lesson, I learned more than I did than taking 10 lessons from local pros. He was to the point..easy to follow..and able to pin point what I needed help with in 3 swings without videoing... Guy knows his stuff

Back