#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

I'm maintaining a list of everyone that posts saying they purchased. After today, we will do the future coordination via PM as to not clog up this thread.
No more flight, hotel, weather or outside round talk in here? What will we post about?!

Oh yeah...Cowboys Club, Adams HQ, Adams Reps in our foursomes, a phenomenal line of equipment that we'll get a chance to USE on the course, and a whole bunch of THPers I haven't met yet!

PUMPED!

JohnnyMojo? Let's purchase & travel there Thursday night!

No more flight, hotel, weather or outside round talk in here? What will we post about?!

Oh yeah...Cowboys Club, Adams HQ, Adams Reps in our foursomes, a phenomenal line of equipment that we'll get a chance to USE on the course, and a whole bunch of THPers I haven't met yet!

PUMPED!

We still have hotel talk. Don't forget JB has details coming in lodging...

But always better to talk about woods & hybrids bc looking at the website I can't wait to hit them

I need a new hybrid, and I like the Adams line it will be great to be able to really see how they are with my swing before I make the purchase.

JB posted on Twitter that this sold out in 2 seconds! Wow, I really am worried now.

Hilton Head took 4 seconds to sellout. Those SEC people sure are slow.:confused2:

Hilton Head took 4 seconds to sellout. Those SEC people sure are slow.:confused2:
This is hilarious. (Considering this northerner with no college football team has no dog in the fight).

Hey guys, I'm selling my Cowboys voucher for $90 if anyone wants to jump on this deal instead of the $99! Just send me a PM. It's the same voucher that people are buying.

Hey guys, I'm selling my Cowboys voucher for $90 if anyone wants to jump on this deal instead of the $99! Just send me a PM. It's the same voucher that people are buying.

So does this mean you're not golfing with us on Friday? :(

So does this mean you're not golfing with us on Friday? :(

Don't know if I'm going to be able to swing that over there with a AM tee time. So didn't want to get stuck with the voucher.

I just ran into a snag with the voucher. They don't take Amex and per the agreement between the wife and I, that is the only card I can use for any golf expenditures. Anybody want to grab a voucher and I can paypal you today?

PUMPED!

I thought I entered the wrong thread, voucher thread wasn't on the title

I thought I entered the wrong thread, voucher thread wasn't on the title

I think the #ownthevoucher thread must have gotten merged into this one...

This might be an odd question, but does anyone actually know anyone on the r&d or marketing or exec teams at Adams? We all know folks from another OEM, but was curious if Adams had people who are more public facing to follow on twitter or something. And not talking about the Adams corporate twitter account either.

I'm very excited to see what Adams has up their sleeve for this event. They seem to have gotten a shot in the arm with Els signing.

I know what the CC has for us, great golf!

I just ran into a snag with the voucher. They don't take Amex and per the agreement between the wife and I, that is the only card I can use for any golf expenditures. Anybody want to grab a voucher and I can paypal you today?

Has anyone hooked you up with this yet? If not, shoot me a pm, And I will see what I can do..

I'm very excited to see what Adams has up their sleeve for this event. They seem to have gotten a shot in the arm with Els signing.

I know what the CC has for us, great golf!
You got that right my brotha! I can't wait to see the Adams facility!!!

I think the #ownthevoucher thread must have gotten merged into this one...

This might be an odd question, but does anyone actually know anyone on the r&d or marketing or exec teams at Adams? We all know folks from another OEM, but was curious if Adams had people who are more public facing to follow on twitter or something. And not talking about the Adams corporate twitter account either.
Just based on who @AdamsGolf follows:
https://twitter.com/officialgkp
https://twitter.com/mattneeley
https://twitter.com/_p_n_k
https://twitter.com/lukinj27
https://twitter.com/ScottyMambo

They aren't all R&D, but I do believe they work for Adams! Maybe you guys will get to meet some of them!

Little Time Bro...you don't play nice! However, I'm glad it went to an outstanding new member of THP! Kinda...sorta...maybe...not really, but I still owe you a 6 pack from our bet back in Iowa. I bet even BT Nate doesn't even remember a newby entry into an outing's bet. psshhh whatev

#cookie...add a stroke to the card for another playing the "BT not gonna happen" card! Friday...it's on and if the Vine King and pretend Big Time wants to show up...fine. I'll shake his hand and maybe, just maybe....let him gander at my calves. Thanks James!

J4U and I are booked and ready for travel! Waiting for JB/441 to hook up some sweet lodging deals

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

J4U and I are booked and ready for travel! Waiting for JB/441 to hook up some sweet lodging deals

Glad you got in

Little Time Bro...you don't play nice! However, I'm glad it went to an outstanding new member of THP! Kinda...sorta...maybe...not really, but I still owe you a 6 pack from our bet back in Iowa. I bet even BT Nate doesn't even remember a newby entry into an outing's bet. psshhh whatev

#cookie...add a stroke to the card for another playing the "BT not gonna happen" card! Friday...it's on and if the Vine King and pretend Big Time wants to show up...fine. I'll shake his hand and maybe, just maybe....let him gander at my calves. Thanks James!

At this point you need to be wishing and praying to your oh mighty lord that you get placed on my team on Saturday.....we will be taking this.

At this point you need to be wishing and praying to your oh mighty lord that you get placed on my team on Saturday.....we will be taking this.

Uh I was under the impression myself and my teammates will be winning this....

Uh I was under the impression myself and my teammates will be winning this....

I love it when other golfers assume I will be on the winning team.....see what I did there.....

Back