Product Spotlight Preview - Coming to THP

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a bit of a tease of something new we have coming in 2014. It will streamline the way THPers get content and the amount of information available.

love that opening

well, what do we have here.

#FranchiseRewritten

Very nice. I have a feeling this is gonna be a pretty cool addition to the site.

Well that is a fun little teaser

I can't believe that you would send out a little teaser like that! hahaha

Pretty cool new part of THP.

Can't watch this right yet at work, but assume this has to do with THP + YouTube?

Very cool, Love it!

• Admin
We cannot put this up without also thanking the wonderful Castor Hades for his assistance with this. The man is a genius.

Product Spotlight Preview - Coming to THP

How awesome is this. I love the idea of the THP Channel getting more use and having more videos. Brings you closer to the equipment and everything else being tested/previewed. That's why it's #FranchiseRewritten

pretty cool

Really wondering what this teaser will become

We cannot put this up without also thanking the wonderful Castor Hades for his assistance with this. The man is a genius.

He is certainly gifted. Great job hank

Intro is catchy. Makes me want to see more so mission accomplished. Can't wait to see the finished product.

I can't wait to see what this feature is all about..

This is me pretending to be surprised. Castor is a wizard.

Well, this is an interesting development isn't it? Looking forward to more for sure.

JM

Great job Castor, it looks fantastic from the short teaser, I can't wait to see the rest of it.

Oh, teasers why do you tease so? Pretty exciting, can't wait to see it in it's entirety.

Very cool. Looking forward to hearing more and well done, Castor!

Wow 6 seconds of awesomeness there. Looks like THP is about to Release the Beast out of the box for product info.

That intro is crazy good.

Love the mystery. Kinda fitting. Cant wait to see how this unfolds.

Wow now that is cool! Castor is creative as heck!

That's a B A intro! love it

Thanks guys, just doing what I can to assist THP.

Back