Golfing outfit: How Does This Look?

Nothing wrong with wanting to look good on the course!

Didn't say that there was. It's just a sign of the times. Love it

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Nothing wrong with wanting to look good on the course!

EXACTLY!!!!

lmfao1.jpg

To be fair, I didn't say only the dudes could reply. We have some awesome gals on the forum (one of them being the site owner). :)

I know, but as of yet none have. No hating here, just something I find entertaining :)

Think we are still good as long as we don't go to the bathroom in pairs...

Think we are still good as long as we don't go to the bathroom in pairs...

LMAO!!! I just spit my coffee all over the place!

Cookie you look like a bellhop at the Cariba Hotel and Golf Resort.

However whose to knock when you are out golfing. Not that I match all the time.

Cookie, I'm a little late on this, but I actually liked the blue belt just fine. I think different shades of the same color work though, others hate it. (Says the guy who owns one belt, reversible brown and black).

Cookie, I'm a little late on this, but I actually liked the blue belt just fine. I think different shades of the same color work though, others hate it. (Says the guy who owns one belt, reversible brown and black).

Thanks buddy, I appreciate the feedback. I think I need to wear the blue belt or the Green belt with solid color shorts such as black and white to avoid the whole shade issue.

In the spirit of this thread, I have a question. You own the below shoes - what do you wear them with (color/style, etc)?

u7ezu3az.jpg

Hey y'all, we should have a slumber party and we can plait each others hair and talk about boys and stuff :laughing::rofl:

Hey y'all, we should have a slumber party and we can plait each others hair and talk about boys and stuff :laughing::rofl:

What is the point of this?

Cookie,

I think those could work with a gray shirt maybe

It's a joke! Intended to make people laugh. Grown men talking about matching clothes/outfits etc, that in itself is funny is it not?
PS: NOT TROLLING, making a joke, there is a difference.

In the spirit of this thread, I have a question. You own the below shoes - what do you wear them with (color/style, etc)?

u7ezu3az.jpg

#Cookie with those I'd rock one of these combos...

Grey Shirt/Orange Shorts or Reversed

White Shirt/Grey Shorts/Orange Hat & Belt

It's a joke! Intended to make people laugh. Grown men talking about matching clothes/outfits etc, that in itself is funny is it not?

I dont find it funny, but maybe some do.

I know this thread has helped me countless times.. I am fashion illiterate when it comes to golf

It was a dead serious question on my part as I'm colorblind and struggle with this but *try* to look good on the course. If you think it's funny, that's fine but I don't find it necessary to clog up this thread with those comments.

Thanks man. What about like black shorts and a white shirt? I want the shoes but don't want them constricted to a single outfit. I love the Puma shoes but struggle matching them with all the color so many of them bring.

Thanks man. What about like black shorts and a white shirt? I want the shoes but don't want them constricted to a single outfit. I love the Puma shoes but struggle matching them with all the color so many of them bring.

Black and white go with most anything really... I think throwing some gray in the outfit would help with the shoes... The orange just makes it a bit harder

Oh absolutely. I think as long as you have a little orange to go with the shoes you're pretty much all set. Even if it's just the belt with a black or white hat the extra little orange to match the shoes will be enough to bring just about any other solid neutral colors together. IMO at least!

Black and white go with most anything really... I think throwing some gray in the outfit would help with the shoes... The orange just makes it a bit harder

Agreed! I think as long as you either have a little orange or a little grey just to match with the shoes you're all set.

Thanks fellas, may pick these up this weekend!

I won't answer because I have no style

Cookie, you got some great advice there from everyone, bring some of your choices to Lake Charles and we'll throw together some winners for for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A few options:

Shorts: solid white, black, gray, orange (plaid works with those as a main color or mixed in)

Shirts: depending on the shorts solid or striped shirt & I would go a white/orange/ light gray (maybe a little red to make it pop)

Belt: white, gray or orange

Hat: go gray or orange, but I usually try to match the belt or shoes.

I have issues I know.

Great stuff guys, I have some experimenting to do next weekend! Truly appreciated.

Back