2014 Ultimate Club Testing - TaylorMade Golf & THP

It was a 7, and someone put a plastic pipe in my way of a punch out that left me behind a tree. Just was ugly.

Dear Wardy,

Save the big numbers for the Morgan Cup.

Love,
Team Hackers

I was down at Mission Inn a couple weekends ago. Played El C twice and it was marvelous. As awesome as it was in September, it was awesome 30 degrees cooler.

Today was a lot of fun, getting to meet everyone. I have to remind myself to take pictures when I'm on the course though. Our group was having so much fun that pictures didn't cross my mind at all.

Im sure everyone has taken a seat in the restaurant and the room is a buzz. Hopefully TM made the party and you guys are having a blast

Have a great time guys. Enjoying the read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear wardy

Thanks for letting me win.....again

Thanks for all of the updates and pics today fellas. It was great following along. Loking forward to tomorrow

Just take 10 strokes and you too have a chance..

#whydoIalwaysfallforit

10 strokes is only 2&1. Hahahaha

Have a great weekend buddy!!

Lovin' the pics! Keep em coming gents!

Looks like a blast there!

Loving the pictures and the highlights of your day today. Cannot wait to follow along tomorrow

KG

Just Tapping Away

Looks like you fellas had a great time today! The next two days will be even better!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Great read guys. Jealous.

Mike...stripes and plaid match any day when worn by you.

Dont forget fellas, tomorrow it will be a different thread. It will be unlocked at the time the range sessions starts.

Dont forget fellas, tomorrow it will be a different thread. It will be unlocked at the time the range sessions starts.

This is just the wake before the storm! Going to be great to follow along!

Tapatalk tutorial underway with v.man in 412

Picking jman brains Is AWESOME

A great evening at dinner with everyone, tomorrow is going to be a blast!

A great evening at dinner with everyone, tomorrow is going to be a blast!

Have a blast, Trout!

And everyone else! So jealous!

Back