2014 Odyssey -Demo Day

MXM versa really stood out at this booth. Love the silver and black.

Oh and the jailbird isn't what I thought it was. Terrific balance and the alignment works

jman, did they have the horizonal stripes on a #7 (similar to the alignment on the jailbird)?

Not that I saw, I'll look tomorrow though for sure dude!

I'm thinking I need a MXM Versa #9 immediately.

These versafied metal x milled look unbelieveable!

Also. Best looking staff bag EVER in my opinion.

Also. Best looking staff bag EVER in my opinion.

There is no doubt dude. So freaking cool. I am hoping we will see some giveaways during odyssey month on your! All the pros will be rocking one Greg said

First....Innovate or Die staffer is hands down the best bag i've seen. I want one REALLY bad!

Second...Jman, I didn't see a #6 in the mix are they out there in the MXM or MXM Versa lines?

Those are some fantastic looking putters

Pardon me, what head shape is this???

ateqa8ag_zps14ece757.jpg

It looks like either a #1 or #1 Wide.

MXM Versa style. Sweet looking putter.

That was what I was hoping for as they didnt have the #1 wide in the MX Milled. I am torn between the MXM Versa and the regular MX Milled. And I was set on a #7 but I absolutely LOVED my TD Black #1 Wide.

And my hopes and dreams are crushed. Haha Damn I want to roll these. Thanks for the quick response James. Pretty unreal with all thats going on that you even saw my question. You da man!

And my hopes and dreams are crushed. Haha Damn I want to roll these. Thanks for the quick response James. Pretty unreal with all thats going on that you even saw my question. You da man!

You are a #7 man remember that

First....Innovate or Die staffer is hands down the best bag i've seen. I want one REALLY bad!

Second...Jman, I didn't see a #6 in the mix are they out there in the MXM or MXM Versa lines?

I may have missed it today, rest assured we will have pics of the line from their booth inside the show the next couple days though. I'll seek it out.

Dude, you might love the MXM Versa 1, don't be crushed. Honestly great feeling and balance in hand.

There is definitely a #6 in the MX Milled series (RH only) but I am sure James and the boys will get plenty of pics of everything up when they visit the booths.

Holy gorgeous MXM. I need to roll one of those #7s.

Agreed.. I saw plenty of the new Versa (Sabertooth, Jailbird) but no MXM at all

Didnt even see the new Versa's except for the 1 each in the Callaway reps bag which is where I saw the MX Milled #7, Rossie, and #6.

Back